Kids these days

Will complain about anything, Halo 4 Limited edition being at a good price for what it contains, Weapon skins, and specializations to give you more customization to retrofit your spartan to your personal preferences. The “season pass” deal. I don’t see anything wrong here.

On a side note, How do you guys like the LE of Halo 4, and are you buying it?

I am going to buy it. :slight_smile:

But did this really require a thread?

> I am going to buy it. :slight_smile:
>
> But did this really require a thread?

I just wanted to say what I thought needed to be said.

Making a thread like this will probably attract those “kids” in here and start all that crap again.

However, I’ve pre-ordered the Limited Edition and I’m really excited about the 90 minutes of Forward unto Dawn.

> Will complain about anything, Halo 4 Limited edition being at a good price for what it contains, Weapon skins, and specializations to give you more customization to retrofit your spartan to your personal preferences. The “season pass” deal. I don’t see anything wrong here.
>
> On a side note, How do you guys like the LE of Halo 4, and are you buying it?

This is the entitlement generation. They want it all, they want it there way. They want it now, and they don’t believe they should have to pay, or work for it, at all. Yep i am getting the LE.

> > Will complain about anything, Halo 4 Limited edition being at a good price for what it contains, Weapon skins, and specializations to give you more customization to retrofit your spartan to your personal preferences. The “season pass” deal. I don’t see anything wrong here.
> >
> > On a side note, How do you guys like the LE of Halo 4, and are you buying it?
>
> This is the entitlement generation. They want it all, they want it there way. They want it now, and they don’t believe they should have to pay, or work for it, at all. Yep i am getting the LE.

As am I. I really don’t understand this generation.

If I can piece together $40 more, then I will be buying it.

Per ordering today.

As for the kids, most of them are just now making their own money in some way shape or form, they’re just miffed because they won’t get a statue this time, but that’s what eBay is for

> Will complain about anything, Halo 4 Limited edition being at a good price for what it contains, Weapon skins, and specializations to give you more customization to retrofit your spartan to your personal preferences. The “season pass” deal. I don’t see anything wrong here.
>
> On a side note, How do you guys like the LE of Halo 4, and are you buying it?

Before you lose all hope in humanity, take solace in the fact that the trolls on Halo Waypoint only represent a small portion of the halo community. There are millions of people who buy the game without ever getting on Xbox Live. Let alone Waypoint.

And yes, I will be buying the Limited Edition. The prospect of getting actual in-game map access is awesome. :smiley:

> > Will complain about anything, Halo 4 Limited edition being at a good price for what it contains, Weapon skins, and specializations to give you more customization to retrofit your spartan to your personal preferences. The “season pass” deal. I don’t see anything wrong here.
> >
> > On a side note, How do you guys like the LE of Halo 4, and are you buying it?
>
> This is the entitlement generation. They want it all, they want it there way. They want it now, and they don’t believe they should have to pay, or work for it, at all. Yep i am getting the LE.

Warhorse, I love you, I really didn’t want to say what I really thought about it, thank you.

> >
>
> Before you lose all hope in humanity, take solace in the fact that the trolls on Halo Waypoint only represent a small portion of the halo community. There are millions of people who buy the game without ever getting on Xbox Live. Let alone Waypoint.

There’s that to, did you know that they have sullied the reputation of waypoint to the extent that people warn one another on other forums when linking to a waypoint thread? That broke my heart.

> Making a thread like this will probably attract those “kids” in here and start all that crap again.
>
> However, I’ve pre-ordered the Limited Edition and I’m really excited about the 90 minutes of Forward unto Dawn.

That’s what usually happens.

I can’t wait to get a job.$$$ will be pouring into that preorder.

> > > Will complain about anything, Halo 4 Limited edition being at a good price for what it contains, Weapon skins, and specializations to give you more customization to retrofit your spartan to your personal preferences. The “season pass” deal. I don’t see anything wrong here.
> > >
> > > On a side note, How do you guys like the LE of Halo 4, and are you buying it?
> >
> > Before you lose all hope in humanity, take solace in the fact that the trolls on Halo Waypoint only represent a small portion of the halo community. There are millions of people who buy the game without ever getting on Xbox Live. Let alone Waypoint.
>
> There’s that to, did you know that they have sullied the reputation of waypoint to the extent that people warn one another on other forums when linking to a waypoint thread? That broke my heart.

There can be redeeming qualities about a rose…

…even if it is covered in thorns.

I’m totally getting it when it comes out on amazon in uk.plus I agree with what you said.

> Making a thread like this will probably attract those “kids” in here and start all that crap again.
>
> However, I’ve pre-ordered the Limited Edition and I’m really excited about the 90 minutes of Forward unto Dawn.

Every time new info is released they come out, but hey it’s nice to see a post about the limited edition that’s positive :slight_smile:

I’m getting the LE. I got 2 jobs to help pay for things like this.

It’s so annoying to see people in my age group(19-20). Expect to have everything handed to them for free.

Your old enough now to get a job decent paying job. Get out there and look! >__<

I agree it’s worth it for the DLC alone. I think I will get it, I don’t normally get LE of any game but I got Reach’s and loved it and that didn’t have much extra content. So yes I think I will buy it.

Definatly getting it. Upgrading my pre-order in a couple of days. Got’s to get paid first.

To all the mentally challenged still following 343i

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VAhzPcZ-s&feature=player_embedded#!

I am buying the limited edition. But please don’t generalise ‘kids’, there are some ‘kids’ that are happy with the limited edition and others who are older that aren’t happy with it.

I’m really happy with it. It’s amazing value (I thought it was going to cost more :P) and has really good content that I’ll actually use unlike statues like in the Halo Reach legendary edition that costed way more.