Kicked out of matchmaking game

I start up halo4 and play one matchmaking game perfectly fine with no issues. 2nd game I play I always get mid-way through the match and get knocked offline every single time and have to restart my router. Anyone else been having this issue?

Maybe your internet connection is the problem?

It’s not the internet because I can play any other game without getting knocked offline. Halo4 is the only time I lose internet and it’s only the 2nd game I play when it happens.

Well if nobody here is having those problems then it’s probably you. :confused:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This post hasn’t even been open for longer than 30 minutes so you automatically assume it’s just me? lol I’m asking for help, not smart -Yoink- remarks thanks.

> This post hasn’t even been open for longer than 30 minutes so you automatically assume it’s just me? lol I’m asking for help, not smart -Yoink!- remarks thanks.

Test your Internet connection. That’s what I do every time that happens to me.

FWI, it’s probably just server issues.

Is your nat open?It may also be server issues.

I hit the reset button on both my modem and router and is currently working fine. I have a 27.5 mbps down and 5.63 mbps up. Thanks guys.

Halo 4 netcode is horrendous, all there is to it.I’m certain it’s not you since i too had numerous live problems when i was playing Halo 4.Like getting booted off, inability to sign in, and just slow internet.

After i stopped playing Halo 4 the problems subsided and started to disappear but still lingered.After looking around i found something after looking for anything to improve my NAT in COD.My NAT was constantly on moderate and i had to reset my modem or turn off and turn on my xbox to get it open.

Now for the solution i found.It was simple as hell, i laughed and i haven’t seen moderate NAT in CoD since then.

**Clear your system cache.**Here is how you can do it, it’s fairly simple.CLICK HERE FOR LINK.

This should help out with keeping your NAT open and should improve your latency a bit.Though since Halo 4’s netcode isn’t very good, the problem your experiencing may remain.Still, even if it doesn’t fix your problem it should at least improve your online experience a little bit.

Hope this helps.