Kicked for Inactivity???

Apparently, if you’re crouched and sneaking along for long enough, the game considers that being inactive and boots you. And then gives you a 10 min ban for"dropping out"of a game. I don’t even have words for that.

Maybe if you actually shoot something the game won’t kick you

This is the first time I have ever heard of this.

> 2533274848011469;3:
> This is the first time I have ever heard of this.

Same here. Wow!!

was it in warzone? did you record it?

It’s the first and only time is happened to me. Hopefully just a fluke.

> 2533274883849234;2:
> Maybe if you actually shoot something the game won’t kick you

And that was rude. No need for that here.

no you afked or just rubber banded your controller. ive just randomly walked around for 5 minutes before without getting kicked

I should also clarify. It was Warzone. And there were periods stopped for a while to take pot shots with the sniper. But the kick happened while I was moving slowly.

In warzone thats understandable for being useless for more than 1min. If you were invisible maybe thats a problem (it wont kick you if you were)

> 2533274794255570;8:
> I should also clarify. It was Warzone. And there were periods stopped for a while to take pot shots with the sniper. But the kick happened while I was moving slowly.

Maybe you lagged and since you were moving so slow none of it registered and you got kicked.

> 2535442377964386;7:
> no you afked or just rubber banded your controller. ive just randomly walked around for 5 minutes before without getting kicked

And you would know this how? I was not AFK, and I was not rubber banding my controller. But thanks for just assuming that about me. Rude.

> 2533274794255570;1:
> .Apparently, if you’re crouched and sneaking along for long enough, the game considers that being inactive and boots you. And then gives you a 10 min ban for"dropping out"of a game. I don’t even have words for that.

This is the ban thread. Ban related stuff goes here

yeah they should make it less so you don’t get kicked for going to the bathroom

> 2535442377964386;7:
> no you afked or just rubber banded your controller. ive just randomly walked around for 5 minutes before without getting kicked

I was doing nothing but playing in the waters by spire for at least 10 minutes (triple capped, rest of fireteam trying to get to the core they didn’t mind), and I was never kicked

I got kicked for being afk while I was taking a quick piss. I’m such a horrible person aren’t I?

> 2533274891841289;15:
> I got kicked for being afk while I was taking a quick piss. I’m such a horrible person aren’t I?

i mean 30-60 can be game changing in truth.

I am really angry because for some reason at the end of the game I LOOSE CONNECTION and now I can’t play arena for more than 2 days!!!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

> 2535451146144181;17:
> I am really angry because for some reason at the end of the game I LOOSE CONNECTION and now I can’t play arena for more than 2 days!!!

This thread is to talk about being kicked for inactivity while being active not you losing connection please divert all that kind of talk to the why was I banned megathread

Crouch walking for a while gets you kicked? That sucks a lot, I’ve got to remember this.