Kicked for betraying

I’ve been booted from a match because i threw stickies at a wraith, and my teammate then tries to hi jack it, and the sticky, on the complete other side of the wraith, blows up, insta kills my teammate, and im out of the match.

why.

It happens. Most gmaers will bott when the option pops up. Really comes down to how the player is.

-Yoink!- happens.

Why? Seems like you answered your own question.

However, that’s a scenario that has always been in Halo and always will as long as there is friendly fire. That’s where team communication plays a role.

happened to me about to spartan laser a mantis and my teammate flys right in the way and boom kicked

Betraying in Halo 4 has become SO much easier than it was in past games, especially with the Warthog. I usually I yell at my TV screaming, “YOU WERE IN MY WAY!!” Lol But I’ve never been booted for that, not yet.

> Betraying in Halo 4 has become SO much easier than it was in past games, especially with the Warthog. I usually I yell at my TV screaming, “YOU WERE IN MY WAY!!” Lol But I’ve never been booted for that, not yet.

Really i find it less in Halo 4. With friendly fire removed and vechicals seem to be the only way to do it, the boots seem to have dropped. Its easy to see the teamate whos trying to ruin someone’s game by jumping out in front of a Warthog but if you keep a look out for them you see it coming

I accidentally wiped out my entire team with a Rocket Launcher and no one booted me! :smiley:

When i saw this post i was like…http://files.sharenator.com/Gif_Living_In_a_LMAO_World_V1-s320x240-221790-580.gif