Kick players out of our vehicles

Can this please be implemented, I called in a ghost ultra and was immediately sniped out of it and my team mate jumped in and starts using it. So I respawn and go over to him and thankfully he is a kind gent and gets out of the vehicle and lets me back into it but I can imagine the frustration if your team mate wasnt so kind. So I was thinking itd be nice if we could eject friendly players from vehicles that we call in.

No, this would be a waste of time to implement in the game. I’d rather have something else like new maps or such rather than a pointless ability. You lose your vehicle, that’s on you. Move on.

> 2533274874666546;2:
> No, this would be a waste of time to implement in the game. I’d rather have something else like new maps or such rather than a pointless ability. You lose your vehicle, that’s on you. Move on.

This ^

> 2533274921838152;1:
> Can this please be implemented, I called in a ghost ultra and was immediately sniped out of it and my team mate jumped in and starts using it. So I respawn and go over to him and thankfully he is a kind gent and gets out of the vehicle and lets me back into it but I can imagine the frustration if your team mate wasnt so kind. So I was thinking itd be nice if we could eject friendly players from vehicles that we call in.

The breaks of life dude. He stole it fair and square lol. I wouldn’t get upset about this nor have i ever.

yeah I agree with them. it sucks if you lose it but it’s how it is. I find that most people will give you back the good stuff anyway. I’ve had a few people save snipers or binary rifles for me.

When you are dead, your possessions are fair game.

If you have a weapon or vehicle that I pick Up and you approach me afterwards, I’ll try to return it to you, but in the middle of a Warzone (literally) no guarantees.

Maybe a medal for returning weapons or vehicles to the original owner?

The exception for this is I’d say when you spawn. Such as the garage on Escape from ARC, where you can literally spawn a vehicle as an enemy just waits to hijack. During the game it’s fair game if you lose it, but losing it in such a way since you have no control whatsoever over the vehicle I do think is simply unfair.

Thats just me though, it’s almost as bad spawning in the scope of an enemy sniper.

I’ve stolen many a vehicle off a team mate, I’m not going to wait around and ask politely in the heat of a battle. If I see something is available, I’m taking it.

Had one time on Warzone when I’d jumped on a Warthog turret. Two of my team immediately started hitting me, then the driver got out and started hitting me. Great communication guys, made me chuckle. I stayed put to annoy them, they seemed really angry.

> 2533274967661286;7:
> Maybe a medal for returning weapons or vehicles to the original owner?

“Good Samaritan” medal + the amount of REQ points that weapon/vehicle was worth (provided you don’t use most of the ammo for weapons) given to the nice guy/gal.

So you respawn, you see the teammate who stole your vehicle not giving it up, you kick him from it, an enemy steals it before you can get to it and he proceeds to dominates your team.

waste of time idea.

you lost it deal with it.

Why not extend that to the opposition? If you lose the Ghost to an enemy, why not be able to eject them when you respawn?

Oh, wait…that’s because the game is a competition and you can WIN or LOSE!

In my opinion it all depends on what was lost. If some doof loses his banshee ultra there is no way I would be returning that. A ghost ultra, probably returned after some fun. A warthog or gungoose, I wouldn’t even bother trying to take that.

> 2533274874666546;2:
> No, this would be a waste of time to implement in the game. I’d rather have something else like new maps or such rather than a pointless ability. You lose your vehicle, that’s on you. Move on.

How is this a waste of time? The mechanic is already in the game, you can eject marines out of vehicle positions just apply that to players. Itd take a few hours at most to put this in and the design team that makes maps is in no way affiliated with the team that would handle a mechanic like this so your point isnt valid. And as I said in the post I didnt lose the vehicle, the guy gave it back, I can just see how itd be frustrating if someone steals it.

@gratzman67 you CAN, its called hijacking.

I’d rather have my team mate use it than an enemy using it.

But anyway, no it should not be implemented. You lose it, too bad. Be greatful a teammate gets it instead of the enemy using your own REQs against you.

> 2533274874666546;2:

this^^

> 2533274852660538;16:
> I’d rather have my team mate use it than an enemy using it.
>
> But anyway, no it should not be implemented. You lose it, too bad. Be greatful a teammate gets it instead of the enemy using your own REQs against you.

I completely disagree, if its MY vehicle that I call in and earned then as long as it is functioning I should be able to manage whos driving and whos in which spot on the vehicle. Im not saying other players cant use it Im saying if you go up to the vehicle thats now occupied by another ream mate you should be able to eject the other player and hop in. You can obviously let the other player keep the vehicle but similar to ejecting marines in a vehicle in the campaign you should be able to kick people out.

> 2533274921838152;18:
> > 2533274852660538;16:
> > I’d rather have my team mate use it than an enemy using it.
> >
> > But anyway, no it should not be implemented. You lose it, too bad. Be greatful a teammate gets it instead of the enemy using your own REQs against you.
>
>
> I completely disagree, if its MY vehicle that I call in and earned then as long as it is functioning I should be able to manage whos driving and whos in which spot on the vehicle. Im not saying other players cant use it Im saying if you go up to the vehicle thats now occupied by another ream mate you should be able to eject the other player and hop in. You can obviously let the other player keep the vehicle but similar to ejecting marines in a vehicle in the campaign you should be able to kick people out.

anything that forces another team player to do something that isn’t desired or wanted is a game breaker and should never be implemented. The game has choices, and it is their choice and decision to give the vehicle back or keep it.

First come first serve :stuck_out_tongue: