Keyboard Control Issue.ADS , Change Gun

in hand gun(x2 zoom pistol).

1 quickly right click . but so many zoom - unzoom process.
Press “1”. but Gun is back. or changed. randomly.
I uploaded GIF animated video.

I cant play game…

I also had that issue. What fixed it for me was the fix for not being able to pick up weapons. Instantly made the game 1000% more playable because being able to switch weapons, zoom in consistently, and pick up weapons is a godsend. Follow the steps at

and everything should work as intended. The real question is how did they mess this feature up since Halo CE on the MCC is the PC port from gearbox that released in 2003 and that worked perfectly fine for zooming and switching weapons.

> 2535435782763231;2:
> I also had that issue. What fixed it for me was the fix for not being able to pick up weapons. Instantly made the game 1000% more playable because being able to switch weapons, zoom in consistently, and pick up weapons is a godsend. Follow the steps at
>
> https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040681051-Unable-to-Pick-up-Weapons-in-Halo-CE-Anniversary
>
> and everything should work as intended. The real question is how did they mess this feature up since Halo CE on the MCC is the PC port from gearbox that released in 2003 and that worked perfectly fine for zooming and switching weapons.

Thank you for sharing this! I was about to suggest just that.

Cheers,
Postums

Thankyou! I did it!