Keyboard compatibility on series X

Hi,
I normally play Halo on Pc where possible but currently, I am having to play it on the Series X while my GPU is on Pre order and keeps being delayed. I’ve always traditionally used keyboard and mouse where I can. I’ve always used a hyperX mechanical keyboard but recently it finally broke on me And I am looking to buy a new one. My friend told me I need to look for a keyboard that is compatible with series X. I’ve never known this to be an issue Every keyboard I’ve used has just plugged in and worked. Is this a thing now about compatibility? Or was it always a thing?

From what I understand every keyboard should be compatible. Might require some set up in the accessories app, but I can’t think of any keyboard that isn’t compatible.

You should be okay to just plug and play. Especially if it’s something like Hyper X, Razer, or Corsair I’ve tried all those on my Series X with no issues

> 2533274806155678;3:
> You should be okay to just plug and play. Especially if it’s something like Hyper X, Razer, or Corsair I’ve tried all those on my Series X with no issues

Just out of curiosity which Razer ones? I have my eye on the Razer Huntsman TKL.