Kestrel VTOL

Do you think it will appear in HALO 5 Guardians?
What do you think of it as a vehicle in WarZone as well as Campaign?
I, personally, would really like to at least see it in HALO 5 Guardians. It is really fun to drive around and has a great firepower as well, maybe they would need to tune it down a bit. :slight_smile:
What are your kids on this matter?

Currently, they have stated that there are no UNSC air vehicles for Warzone at launch. They could add them in for later though, so stay optimistic.

> 2533274859413227;2:
> Currently, they have stated that there are no UNSC air vehicles for Warzone at launch. They could add them in for later though, so stay optimistic.

I think he is referring to the Kestrel VTOL that is seen in Spartan Strike, akin to the Ghost.

Hopefully!

> 2533274805065518;3:
> > 2533274859413227;2:
> > Currently, they have stated that there are no UNSC air vehicles for Warzone at launch. They could add them in for later though, so stay optimistic.
>
>
> I think he is referring to the Kestrel VTOL that is seen in Spartan Strike, akin to the Ghost.

I guess it could be considered a ground vehicle due to the low flight zone, but a VTOL (Vertical Takeoff or Landing) is under classification as an air vehicle. We could see these vehicles in campaign though.

Plus, Spartan Strike is more of an arcade style game, and the only way to keep the angle reasonable is to keep the Kestrel close to the ground.

> 2533274859413227;5:
> > 2533274805065518;3:
> > > 2533274859413227;2:
> > > Currently, they have stated that there are no UNSC air vehicles for Warzone at launch. They could add them in for later though, so stay optimistic.
> >
> >
> > I think he is referring to the Kestrel VTOL that is seen in Spartan Strike, akin to the Ghost.
>
>
> I guess it could be considered a ground vehicle due to the low flight zone, but a VTOL (Vertical Takeoff or Landing) is under classification as an air vehicle. We could see these vehicles in campaign though.
>
> Plus, Spartan Strike is more of an arcade style game, and the only way to keep the angle reasonable is to keep the Kestrel close to the ground.

They would definitely have to keep it close to the ground; and I haven’t played Spartan Strike, but from what I have seen it appeared to always be close to the ground, never truly airborne. I do think it has a good chance of making it into the campaign (hoping mp too).

> 2533274859413227;2:
> Currently, they have stated that there are no UNSC air vehicles for Warzone at launch. They could add them in for later though, so stay optimistic.

The Kestrel is not an air vehicle. It hovers above ground, like the CE version of the Ghost.

> 2533274859413227;2:

G79H-TC/MA Pelican DLC for $4.99

• Use the Gunship 79 Heavy-Trooper Carrier/Mobile Armory in the Warzone and Custom Games gametypes
  • Carry your teammates across the map, to certain objectives and across enemy lines, all the while, you’re shooting down enemy ground and air forces
  • Carries 3 crew members within the cockpit, and 10-15 passengers
  • Capable of carrying UNSC vehicles such as Warthogs and Mongooses
  • Includes a rear-mounted M247H Heavy Machine Gun

The hovercraft? Yeah, would be loads of fun.