Kelly in the Autumn

Do you believe that in the first level of Halo: CE Anniversary Edition, while the Remastered Graphic were enabled, if Kelly was in cryosleep in a pod in the starting area as Chief, that that would be too much?

It would be cool, but there would be two major problems. The game already starts on the remastered graphics upon starting the game and later in the starting level meaning one would not have to look too hard to find her and you’ll see later in the level a couple of Elites looking for John to which Cortana says “Look like they were tying to catch you napping.” That would mean if they didn’t find John they would of found Kelly, compromising the idea that she was still alive.

This is a pretty wacky theory and I’m not even sure if its Kelly I’m thinking of. I know their was a female Spartan-II on the Pillar too though.

Anyway, back to the original question. Do you think an Easter Egg such as this would be to much?

I believe your thinking of Linda instead of Kelly. There’s a monitor that show’s her bio status in the remastered graphics but having an actual Spartan would be pretty cool.

Linda’s Cryopod was ejected when the Covenant attacked the Pillar of Autumn.

> Linda’s Cryopod was ejected when the Covenant attacked the Pillar of Autumn.

Wasn’t Kelly still back on Reach after the Pillar of Autumn left?

> > Linda’s Cryopod was ejected when the Covenant attacked the Pillar of Autumn.
>
> Wasn’t Kelly still back on Reach after the Pillar of Autumn left?

Yes, Kelly and some other Spartan-IIs were on Reach and were later rescued by Master Chief and Cortana.

> > > Linda’s Cryopod was ejected when the Covenant attacked the Pillar of Autumn.
> >
> > Wasn’t Kelly still back on Reach after the Pillar of Autumn left?
>
> Yes, Kelly and some other Spartan-IIs were on Reach and were later rescued by Master Chief and Cortana.

^This^