Keith David (Arbiter) Tweet

Tweet

Keith David responded to fan asking if he’ll be in Infinite.

How do people interpret this?
What type of role would you want the Arbiter to have in Infinite? And what amount of spotlight would you give him? etc etc

Yep that pretty much confirms that he is in the game but the real question is how much screen time he is gonna get? I have heard rumours that the game will be released in chapters (4 In total) . So am gonna assume each chapter will have one different major characters that doesn’t have much influence in the rest of the chapters. So what am I getting at is that, I kinda think his screen time in the first phase of the game (Ch 1) is gonna be pretty low and am happy with that. I mean infinite already have so many characters to deal with. Every time 343 tried to do more, the result was somewhat muddy.

I really hope the Arbiter plays a prominent role in the game and is not sidelined. I want him to fight alongside the Chief like he did in Halo 3, not just stand on a ship giving orders like Rtas was written to do.

> 2535418149128482;2:
> Yep that pretty much confirms that he is in the game but the real question is how much screen time he is gonna get? I have heard rumours that the game will be released in chapters (4 In total) . So am gonna assume each chapter will have one different major characters that doesn’t have much influence in the rest of the chapters. So what am I getting at is that, I kinda think his screen time in the first phase of the game (Ch 1) is gonna be pretty low and am happy with that. I mean infinite already have so many characters to deal with. Every time 343 tried to do more, the result was somewhat muddy.

I really hope this chapter bs isn’t true. I’ve always played through the campaign solo legendary when I first get it…I don’t even touch the multiplayer until that feat is completed.

as for the arbiter…I really hope he has a better role than giving orders off a ship, an in between mission with zero combat or fighting along Osiris. Pay homepage to H3 and put him and Chief side by side once more for the fate of the galaxy

> 2533274947805189;1:
> TweetKeith David responded to fan asking if he’ll be in Infinite.
>
> How do people interpret this?
> What type of role would you want the Arbiter to have in Infinite? And what amount of spotlight would you give him? etc etc

Its not a yes or a no.

There is literally nothing to interpret. He’s just making a joke.

If he is in the game - I really praise the Lord - I hope the german syncro will NOT be the same as in Halo 5 or Hw2.

The Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 Arbiter got the same voice as an elephant from an german kid series and from mr. krabbs from spongebob… which is really annoying

main story focused on master chief, THEN A GREAT DLC containing arbiter campaign, elite stuff, covenant etc etc

> 2533274861263132;6:
> If he is in the game - I really praise the Lord - I hope the german syncro will NOT be the same as in Halo 5 or Hw2.
>
> The Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 Arbiter got the same voice as an elephant from an german kid series and from mr. krabbs from spongebob… which is really annoying

I’m not German, but as a speaker of English as a foreign language myself, I completely identify with your complaint. Localization usually sucks, whenever possible I like to play with audio in English and subtitles in my native language, Brazilian Portuguese. I hope 343i gives us that option.

FYI, Sergeant Johnson from Halo is partially based on Sargeant Apone from the James Cameron’s Aliens movie and in my home country the latter was voiced by none other than Homer Simpson. I literally LOL’ed at the moment that he uttered his first sentence :smiley:

> 2533275020115329;7:
> main story focused on master chief, THEN A GREAT DLC containing arbiter campaign, elite stuff, covenant etc etc

Or how about a complete game first before we talk about dlc?

I’m still really holding out hope that he and blue team will have huge parts in infinite or at least get their own expansions.

> 2533274938827434;8:
> > 2533274861263132;6:
> > If he is in the game - I really praise the Lord - I hope the german syncro will NOT be the same as in Halo 5 or Hw2.
> >
> > The Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 Arbiter got the same voice as an elephant from an german kid series and from mr. krabbs from spongebob… which is really annoying
>
> I’m not German, but as a speaker of English as a foreign language myself, I completely identify with your complaint. Localization usually sucks, whenever possible I like to play with audio in English and subtitles in my native language, Brazilian Portuguese. I hope 343i gives us that option.
>
> FYI, Sergeant Johnson from Halo is partially based on Sargeant Apone from the James Cameron’s Aliens movie and in my home country the latter was voiced by none other than Homer Simpson. I literally LOL’ed at the moment that he uttered his first sentence :smiley:

I just found that out as well about Sgt Johnson…omg Homer Simpson?!? I can’t even imagine the two Sharing the same voice given each characters traits.

The way I will interpret this is if he tells us he will be forced to kill us

To me, it looks like Keith David may be hinting at something, maybe not. But I think Arbiter will most likely appear in the Infinite campaign. Would love to see him alongside the Chief this time.

> 2535418149128482;2:
> Chapters

I heard the the chapter thing too, but I didn’t hear that they would be released separately, I may be wrong though

> 2535465841210047;5:
> Its not a yes or a no.
>
> There is literally nothing to interpret. He’s just making a joke.

I think you just did interpret it :wink:
You’re right ofc, it isn’t a yes or a no, wouldn’t be a meaning to interpret in that case.

Well, with the infinity being destroyed with survivors stuck on the halo, I assume the Swords and Arby will be the rescue party

> 2533274887875135;15:
> Well, with the infinity being destroyed with survivors stuck on the halo, I assume the Swords and Arby will be the rescue party

That would be pretty damn awesome

> 2533274947805189;16:
> > 2533274887875135;15:
> > Well, with the infinity being destroyed with survivors stuck on the halo, I assume the Swords and Arby will be the rescue party
>
> That would be pretty damn awesome

i think Rtas 'Vadum would relish the challenge/odds against banished armada that destroyed Infinity. (if that is the case)

Maybe as an ally you fight alongside for one or two levels max.

However as playable character in campaign. No. After Locke I would rather only play as Chief now instead of another character taking campaign levels away that could be used for Chief.

As a fan of Keith David, I wouldn’t mind him returning. I’m mixed about Thel but I’m open to the idea.