Keeping Halo 5 Fresh

What are some things that 343i could add that would keep you playing? Such as Guns, Vehicles, Game modes, ETC.

For me a nice change would be more customization with armor and emblems. I was personally a big fan of the reach armor set up.

Campaign theater, campaign scoring, competitive timing and leaderboards, and campaign matchmaking, especially because so many achievements require coop and playing coop on heroic so I really want some additional campaign love.

As for multiplayer, war zone can use some new variants, like 24 players vs AI would be awesome, or 12 v 12 war zone deathmatch or slayer variant. Or a war zone one base where the winning team is who controls it the longest, or a war zone with 3 teams of 8 to add some hectic variety.

They built a great base with war zone, I just don’t think they are capitalizing on its potential yet.

Doubles, one flag, assault, one bomb, territories, koth, oddball, one flag, neutral flag, extraction, neutral bomb, invasion, grifball, infection, action sack, multi team, swat objectives, double objectives, infection, grifball, VIP, stockpile, clan matches (where your clan rank is everyone’s rank for that playlist), snipers, ect.

> 2743710844422774;4:
> Doubles, one flag, assault, one bomb, territories, koth, oddball, one flag, neutral flag, extraction, neutral bomb, invasion, grifball, infection, action sack, multi team, swat objectives, double objectives, infection, grifball, VIP, stockpile, clan matches (where your clan rank is everyone’s rank for that playlist), snipers, ect.

yea it would be nice to see them build more off of spartan companies. Like clan vs clan match making.

Day 2: Lets see what some other people think

Doubles, assault, koth and clan matches would be great IMO. And Arena definitely needs a lot more maps.

• Infection - More warzone maps - ???

> 2594261035354550;7:
> Doubles, assault, koth and clan matches would be great IMO. And Arena definitely needs a lot more maps.

Arena has plenty of maps. Warzone only has 3 maps.

Would like to see new and old game modes

Add armor lock, jet packs, wall running, ect ect :wink:

On a serious note (I kid about the above) simply adding more playlists (CTF, oddball, acyionsack, ect ect) would add much more variety to make it feel more fresh. More maps would help but I can make do.

Warzone has huge potential as well. I think a 12 vs 12 btb would work as a playlist (someone beat me to it up above). I’m not a fan of btb but maybe others would like it? I know there are some players who love chaotic games with tons of players fighting each other.

Another thing to add could possibly be adding a “spartan ops 2” type of deal for story lovers. Doesn’t have to be spartan ops but something to add to halos lore as a whole.

> 2533274923562209;11:
> Add armor lock, jet packs, wall running, ect ect :wink:
>
> On a serious note (I kid about the above) simply adding more playlists (CTF, oddball, acyionsack, ect ect) would add much more variety to make it feel more fresh. More maps would help but I can make do.
>
> Warzone has huge potential as well. I think a 12 vs 12 btb would work as a playlist (someone beat me to it up above). I’m not a fan of btb but maybe others would like it? I know there are some players who love chaotic games with tons of players fighting each other.
>
> Another thing to add could possibly be adding a “spartan ops 2” type of deal for story lovers. Doesn’t have to be spartan ops but something to add to halos lore as a whole.

i agree they just dropped off with spartan ops and i would like to see that come back. as far as btb goes i would love to see bigger maps the maps so far are just to small.

> 2533274922964546;5:
> > 2743710844422774;4:
> > Doubles, one flag, assault, one bomb, territories, koth, oddball, one flag, neutral flag, extraction, neutral bomb, invasion, grifball, infection, action sack, multi team, swat objectives, double objectives, infection, grifball, VIP, stockpile, clan matches (where your clan rank is everyone’s rank for that playlist), snipers, ect.
>
>
> yea it would be nice to see them build more off of spartan companies. Like clan vs clan match making.

I agree, it would be nice to have a team ranking like they did for Halo 2 with clan matches being 3 or more players per party.

> 2743710844422774;13:
> > 2533274922964546;5:
> > > 2743710844422774;4:
> > > Doubles, one flag, assault, one bomb, territories, koth, oddball, one flag, neutral flag, extraction, neutral bomb, invasion, grifball, infection, action sack, multi team, swat objectives, double objectives, infection, grifball, VIP, stockpile, clan matches (where your clan rank is everyone’s rank for that playlist), snipers, ect.
> >
> >
> > yea it would be nice to see them build more off of spartan companies. Like clan vs clan match making.
>
>
> I agree, it would be nice to have a team ranking like they did for Halo 2 with clan matches being 3 or more players per party.

yea it would be nice and have a clan ranking system similar to the one they have in arena

All the classic objective game types. Being able to make clips and take screen shots in theater.

> 2743710844422774;4:
> Doubles, one flag, assault, one bomb, territories, koth, oddball, one flag, neutral flag, extraction, neutral bomb, invasion, grifball, infection, action sack, multi team, swat objectives, double objectives, infection, grifball, VIP, stockpile, clan matches (where your clan rank is everyone’s rank for that playlist), snipers, ect.

exactly what he said…Actually having different playlists for people to play…ffa and breakout are horrible playlists that no one plays…why have breakout when you have swat?? Doesn’t make sense to have realistically 2 one shot game types…

I just keep my halos in the fridge , and I try to buy the radiating ones because they keep fresher longer. We are talking about fruit here right , the little tiny mandarin oranges taste delicious in your salad or however you eat them. I think by releasing Forge any content all the time , even holding a tournament , along with media support and content . They’re making an effort.

> 2533274852614319;17:
> I just keep my halos in the fridge , and I try to buy the radiating ones because they keep fresher longer. We are talking about fruit here right , the little tiny mandarin oranges taste delicious in your salad or however you eat them. I think by releasing Forge any content all the time , even holding a tournament , along with media support and content . They’re making an effort.

yes thats true this post is mainly just to see what are some things everyone would like no judgement just ideas.

P.S. those oranges are the -Yoink-.