Keeping Armor Customization Simple, Yet Fun!

I honestly think 343i should make armor customization more simple. Im a big supporter of the “less is better” option when it comes to armor options.

I also have an idea on how H4’s armor system should be. Somthing sorta like this.

[Spartan] or [Elite] or [Precursor (just for fun :slight_smile: ]

Armor

[Helmet]
[Chestpiece]
[Left Arm]
[Right Arm]
[legs]

Colors and Emblem

[Armor Primary]
[Armor Secondary]
[Emblem Parts 1 & 2]
[Emblem Primary]
[Emblem Secondary]
[Emblem Location] (predetermined places on the avatar for an emblem location ex. arm, back)

Anyone for, neutral, or against this idea?

I like more, honestly. The more unique I can make my Spartan or ELite, the better, I say.

I would also like Elite customization too. But I do believe there should be certain things to have.

I would like it more with a lot of variety. But no cR or stuff like that. All armor should be achieved by doing certain things like collecting all skulls in campaign and stuff.

More customisation is better IMO. Something that is a mix of Space Marine’s and Halo Reach’s armour customisation would be cool.

In Space Marine you can change the colour of each armour piece and you can have up to 3 different colours. There are loads of colours too.

> I would like it more with a lot of variety. But no cR or stuff like that. All armor should be achieved by doing certain things like collecting all skulls in campaign and stuff.

I would like this. Like Halo 3, but with waaay more choices. Also, I don’t want presets, like Halo Reach’s elite armor customization. So dull. I liked being able to mix and match my elite’s armor.

> I would like it more with a lot of variety. But no cR or stuff like that. All armor should be achieved by doing certain things like collecting all skulls in campaign and stuff.

The problem is that becomes incredibly limiting. How about a mix? Some armors unlocked thorugh achievements and/or in game challenges, and others unlocked through credits.

> > I would like it more with a lot of variety. But no cR or stuff like that. All armor should be achieved by doing certain things like collecting all skulls in campaign and stuff.
>
> The problem is that becomes incredibly limiting. How about a mix? Some armors unlocked thorugh achievements and/or in game challenges, and others unlocked through credits.

i like the idea of challenges and achievements, not big on the credit system. reach’s gets me aggervated. i feel that when i played reach, it was sometimes only for the crappy credits and not the actual game itself.

always gotta be some aggervating assentive for playing a game nowadays. no one makes games for fun anymore :frowning:

> More customisation is better IMO. Something that is a mix of Space Marine’s and Halo Reach’s armour customisation would be cool.
>
> In Space Marine you can change the colour of each armour piece and you can have up to 3 different colours. There are loads of colours too.

I agree 100% with this. Space Marine’s customization was better than Reach’s in every way (asides from Reach having helmet attachments), and 343 Industries could really take a look at the game for inspiration.

I would say more is better. Why reduce? The more unique I am the better.
But I think all the armor should be unlocked by : Skulls , campaign ( beating it on legendary, secrets that unlock armor ), achievements, etc.

I think we also need the ability to color everything seperately, I want to be able to make a rainbow sparrtan being able to color y arms, legs, chest, helmet everything whatever color I want it to be…

> More customisation is better IMO. Something that is a mix of Space Marine’s and Halo Reach’s armour customisation would be cool.
>
> In Space Marine you can change the colour of each armour piece and you can have up to 3 different colours. There are loads of colours too.

I think 343I could use a few of their ideas.

> I think we also need the ability to color everything seperately, I want to be able to make a rainbow sparrtan being able to color y arms, legs, chest, helmet everything whatever color I want it to be…

I’m not a fan of coloring EVERY piece of armor, but perhaps a max of 4 colors.

Btw I think more customization is always better.
I would like to see:
Helmet
-attachments
Chest
-knife placement
L/R Shoulder
Wrist
Utility
Knee
Boot

This should be customizable for all MP species.