Keeper of the Domain? The MC is called?

But you!, your passage is denied.!!! WHATTT?@!@2FMKWRNVKAW

SO guys e3 happened, i wanted more but yeah! this is the biggest tease for me so far. omFREGIANEIGNWRIBNWRV!

ANY CLUES OR THEORIES TO THE KEEPER? DIDACT

EDIT: KEEPER OF THE DOMAIN AND HER SECRETS! ( we see a cortana figure against chiefs visor) The guardian is blue, Chief hears cortana say the domain is open. etc!

CORTANA CONFIRMED ;)!

and begin the yoinkstorm of CORTANA IS DEAD!

What it says suggests that the Chief is hitching a ride aboard one of the Guardians. Perhaps this is how he might be traveling to different worlds?

I don’t think it’s the Didact. If it was the Didact, I’d expect to hear a digitized version of the Didact’s voice.
Whatever it is, it’s almost certainly a Forerunner entity. Maybe it could be a composed version of Haruspis in league with the Didact? Haruspis had deep knowledge of the Domain. Although they didn’t fully understand it nor control it.

The Domain is actually a Forerunner entity and technology created by the Precursors. So maybe the Didact, this “Keeper” and the Prometheans and fighting to stop humans from accessing the Domain?

> 2533274929494620;2:
> What it says suggests that the Chief is hitching a ride aboard one of the Guardians. Perhaps this is how he might be traveling to different worlds?
>
> I don’t think it’s the Didact. If it was the Didact, I’d expect to hear a digitized version of the Didact’s voice.
> Whatever it is, it’s almost certainly a Forerunner entity. Maybe it could be a composed version of Haruspis in league with the Didact? Haruspis had deep knowledge of the Domain. Although they didn’t fully understand it nor control it.
>
> The Domain is actually a Forerunner entity and technology created by the Precursors. So maybe the Didact, this “Keeper” and the Prometheans and fighting to stop humans from accessing the Domain?

But it says the chief has been called and locke has been denied says to me like, chiefs allowed and locke isnt xD!

So good though. i keep watchign it over and over

I need more!

Guardian telling Locke he gets no access: “404! This Domain cannot be found! LULZ DENIED”

It would make sense that the Didact is trying to stop humanity from accessing the Domain, but it’ll be interesting to see how it enters into the equation of the Domain specifically trying to contact/work with the Chief and how that plays out. Enemies on all sides, Blue team has to deal with the Didact, Jul’s Covenant, and ONI/UNSC…
Cortana’s in the Domain, says I. Snub to those that say she’s “dead.” She wasn’t alive in the first place :stuck_out_tongue:
Booyah.

Okay…so an unknown Forerunner entity uses an nonspecific female pronoun to reference the Domain, and you say “Cortana confirmed”? In spite of the fact we’ve already gotten clarification that she is still dead and ghost-Cortana is a manifestation of the Chief’s own memories?

You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that.

Foreunner ancillas were described as blue women in cryptum. It’s possible she’s using cortana’s image to influence chief.

> 2533274920039666;6:
> Okay…so an unknown Forerunner entity uses an nonspecific female pronoun to reference the Domain, and you say “Cortana confirmed”? In spite of the fact we’ve already gotten clarification that she is still dead and ghost-Cortana is a manifestation of the Chief’s own memories?
>
> You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that.

gosh dont cry m9

> 2533274809169058;8:
> > 2533274920039666;6:
> > Okay…so an unknown Forerunner entity uses an nonspecific female pronoun to reference the Domain, and you say “Cortana confirmed”? In spite of the fact we’ve already gotten clarification that she is still dead and ghost-Cortana is a manifestation of the Chief’s own memories?
> >
> > You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that.
>
>
> gosh dont cry m9

I don’t know. If it looks like Cortana, walks like Cortana, and quacks like Cortana, I think it’s a safe bet that it’s probably Cortana.

> 2533274877460472;9:
> > 2533274809169058;8:
> > > 2533274920039666;6:
> > > Okay…so an unknown Forerunner entity uses an nonspecific female pronoun to reference the Domain, and you say “Cortana confirmed”? In spite of the fact we’ve already gotten clarification that she is still dead and ghost-Cortana is a manifestation of the Chief’s own memories?
> > >
> > > You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that.
> >
> >
> > gosh dont cry m9
>
>
> I don’t know. If it looks like Cortana, walks like Cortana, and quacks like Cortana, I think it’s a safe bet that it’s probably Cortana.

Or it’s, you know, what Frank O’Connor said it was - an image of Cortana and nothing more.

Inb4 Cortana is ali…

> 2533274920039666;10:
> > 2533274877460472;9:
> > > 2533274809169058;8:
> > > > 2533274920039666;6:
> > > > Okay…so an unknown Forerunner entity uses an nonspecific female pronoun to reference the Domain, and you say “Cortana confirmed”? In spite of the fact we’ve already gotten clarification that she is still dead and ghost-Cortana is a manifestation of the Chief’s own memories?
> > > >
> > > > You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that.
> > >
> > >
> > > gosh dont cry m9
> >
> >
> > I don’t know. If it looks like Cortana, walks like Cortana, and quacks like Cortana, I think it’s a safe bet that it’s probably Cortana.
>
>
> Or it’s, you know, what Frank O’Connor said it was - an image of Cortana and nothing more.

An image that seems to be shaping up to be a critical plot point in Halo 5. Got a feeling most people are just going to call it Cortana

Scylla looks awesome. And that face. Such realistic.

> 2533274877460472;12:
> > 2533274920039666;10:
> > > 2533274877460472;9:
> > > > 2533274809169058;8:
> > > > > 2533274920039666;6:
> > > > > Okay…so an unknown Forerunner entity uses an nonspecific female pronoun to reference the Domain, and you say “Cortana confirmed”? In spite of the fact we’ve already gotten clarification that she is still dead and ghost-Cortana is a manifestation of the Chief’s own memories?
> > > > >
> > > > > You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > gosh dont cry m9
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t know. If it looks like Cortana, walks like Cortana, and quacks like Cortana, I think it’s a safe bet that it’s probably Cortana.
> >
> >
> > Or it’s, you know, what Frank O’Connor said it was - an image of Cortana and nothing more.
>
>
> An image that seems to be shaping up to be a critical plot point in Halo 5. Got a feeling most people are just going to call it Cortana

What people call it is irrelevant. We all knew Cortana was going to be referenced in the game in some way, and O’Connor’s statements corroborate this. But the fact of the matter is that the actual character is still gone for good, and we’ve had this confirmed many, many times*.* So the use of one pronoun being lauded as “evidence” of the the character’s supposed survival is pretty ridiculous.

Did anyone have thought that this “Keeper” could actually be Endurance of Will?
It makes sense to me, a Promethean tactician that has been on a mechanical body and got thousands of years of advantage over the Ur-Didact to make a plan and gather an army.

HUMAN SIGHTED

YOU WILL SUBMIT

> 2533274847730244;15:
> Did anyone have thought that this “Keeper” could actually be Endurance of Will?
> It makes sense to me, a Promethean tactician that has been on a mechanical body and got thousands of years of advantage over the Ur-Didact to make a plan and gather an army.

Idk i haven’t read a lot about Endurance of Will, but the forerunner soldier did say: “I am the Warden Eternal, Keeper of the domain”

After watching the campaign teaser again…did it feel odd to anyone that the guardian called Master Chief by his name and not like Reclaimer or anything else?

> 2533274809169058;1:
> But you!, your passage is denied.!!! WHATTT?@!@2FMKWRNVKAW
>
> SO guys e3 happened, i wanted more but yeah! this is the biggest tease for me so far. omFREGIANEIGNWRIBNWRV!
>
> ANY CLUES OR THEORIES TO THE KEEPER? DIDACT
>
> EDIT: KEEPER OF THE DOMAIN AND HER SECRETS! ( we see a cortana figure against chiefs visor) The guardian is blue, Chief hears cortana say the domain is open. etc!
>
> CORTANA CONFIRMED ;)!
>
> and begin the yoinkstorm of CORTANA IS DEAD!

“Her” is referring to the Domain, which is a Precursor entity. Just like naval ships are referred to with female references.
I’m… not sure where you’re trying to go here.

We already know Cortana is to be referenced in Halo 5. Frankie already confirmed that it is an apparition of Chief’s memories, similar to how the Gravemind caused Chief to hallucinate Cortana in Halo 3.

What I wanna know is where does Blue Team come into play in all this?