Keep your eyes on Xbox series X for infinite news

Since we know that halo infinite is going to be a launch title for the Xbox series x it’s safe to assume that the date of infinite’s release and the Xbox series x release will be made know at the same time, Meaning e3 is most likely when we’re going to get a release date for infinite but seeing as covid-19 cancelled e3 this year the news could come sooner than later it’s only a matter of days now until Microsoft spills the beans on when they plan to hold their e3 stream (And you can all bet your -Yoinks!- we’re going to see the most infinite gameplay on that day)
thank you to anyone who read, leave your comments and opinions

Source on the “couple of days to announcement”?

Since the plans for a digital E3-event have been cancelled, I wouldn’t hold my breath there’ll be anything soon,
especially since there haven’t been any possible dates for official anouncements made.

> 2533274886490718;3:
> Since the plans for a digital E3-event have been cancelled, I wouldn’t hold my breath there’ll be anything soon,
> especially since there haven’t been any possible dates for official anouncements made.

Microsoft will still do a digital event, it just won’t be associated with E3.

> 2533274886490718;3:
> Since the plans for a digital E3-event have been cancelled, I wouldn’t hold my breath there’ll be anything soon,
> especially since there haven’t been any possible dates for official anouncements made.

E3 was cancelled, but MS will have a show of its own. Phil Spencer tweet.Quote:
“E3 has always been an important moment for Team Xbox. Given this decision, this year we’ll celebrate the next generation of gaming with the
@Xboxcommunity and all who love to play via an Xbox digital event. Details on timing and more in the coming weeks”

> 2535462343655853;4:
> > 2533274886490718;3:
> > Since the plans for a digital E3-event have been cancelled, I wouldn’t hold my breath there’ll be anything soon,
> > especially since there haven’t been any possible dates for official anouncements made.
>
> Microsoft will still do a digital event, it just won’t be associated with E3.

I’ve never mentioned that there wouldn’t be one.
Thing is, the date for this partiuclar event is still TBD.
It could happen anytime between any next day and in a few months.
So my point still stands.
As long as there haven’t been any official announcements, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

> 2533274886490718;6:
> > 2535462343655853;4:
> > > 2533274886490718;3:
> > > Since the plans for a digital E3-event have been cancelled, I wouldn’t hold my breath there’ll be anything soon,
> > > especially since there haven’t been any possible dates for official anouncements made.
> >
> > Microsoft will still do a digital event, it just won’t be associated with E3.
>
> I’ve never mentioned that there wouldn’t be one.
> Thing is, the date for this partiuclar event is still TBD.
> It could happen anytime between any next day and in a few months.
> So my point still stands.
> As long as there haven’t been any official announcements, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

Fair enough, I’m just assuming it will be in similar window since from a business standpoint they have to announce the price and launch date eventually. And as Phil Spenser said in an interview “If we don’t start announcing games we will be shipping them before they’re ever announced.”

> 2535462343655853;7:
> > 2533274886490718;6:
> > > 2535462343655853;4:
> > > > 2533274886490718;3:
> > > > Since the plans for a digital E3-event have been cancelled, I wouldn’t hold my breath there’ll be anything soon,
> > > > especially since there haven’t been any possible dates for official anouncements made.
> > >
> > > Microsoft will still do a digital event, it just won’t be associated with E3.
> >
> > I’ve never mentioned that there wouldn’t be one.
> > Thing is, the date for this partiuclar event is still TBD.
> > It could happen anytime between any next day and in a few months.
> > So my point still stands.
> > As long as there haven’t been any official announcements, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
>
> Fair enough, I’m just assuming it will be in similar window since from a business standpoint they have to announce the price and launch date eventually. And as Phil Spenser said in an interview “If we don’t start announcing games we will be shipping them before they’re ever announced.”

It may very well be.
Still, we can’t take anything for granted, especially these days where whole companies work from home office.
To quote 343i; “It is ready when it’s ready”.
All we currently know is that all the things we wish to know about H:I await us down the line,
but we don’t know if this will be sooner or later.
We gotta stay patient and don’t start throwing around rumors.