KEEP the REACH Plasma Pistol

Halo reach is the only game to have gave the plasma pistol a reason to be used

lets not make it the last
Proof what im saying is true

haha I use the plasma pistol all the time<3
Even made a video as to how to use it:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d1q9dbMJMs

Ha the music (in my vid) is too loud for the first song >…<

I believe the only reason the Plasma Pistol was chipped up and performed better was to try and balance out the human & covenant weapon sandbox better.

If you think about it, with the human pistol on Reach as it is now, compared to the plasma pistol from Halo 2 & 3, it would have been unfair.

I would love to see it return in Halo 4 but only if (if any) the pistol is one beastly weapon.

godly is godly after all

EMP is slightly too long though.

We don’t know if any of the Covenant weaponry or tech will return in Halo 4

> We don’t know if any of the Covenant weaponry or tech will return in Halo 4

This also, The Covenant broke into an all out civil war (brutes, grunts, jackals) all that sort of stuff, we may see them, but we won’t be fighting them as the main enemy.

Extra incentive to use the Plasma Pistol is on Halotracker.com

> > We don’t know if any of the Covenant weaponry or tech will return in Halo 4
>
> This also, The Covenant broke into an all out civil war (brutes, grunts, jackals) all that sort of stuff, we may see them, but we won’t be fighting them as the main enemy.

This, the game MUST include some Covenant weapons and vehicles or else it will fail. What’s Halo without the covenant?

Yeah Reach’s plasma pistol was a monster!

And since all Covie weapons are variants of Forerunner tech, we should be able to see some sort of plasma pistol

> > > We don’t know if any of the Covenant weaponry or tech will return in Halo 4
> >
> > This also, The Covenant broke into an all out civil war (brutes, grunts, jackals) all that sort of stuff, we may see them, but we won’t be fighting them as the main enemy.
>
> This, the game MUST include some Covenant weapons and vehicles or else it will fail. What’s Halo without the covenant?

Halo: No Covenant Game to make you ALL MAD :slight_smile:

> > > We don’t know if any of the Covenant weaponry or tech will return in Halo 4
> >
> > This also, The Covenant broke into an all out civil war (brutes, grunts, jackals) all that sort of stuff, we may see them, but we won’t be fighting them as the main enemy.
>
> This, the game MUST include some Covenant weapons and vehicles or else it will fail. What’s Halo without the covenant?

Since the Elites are now humanity’s ally, we could see them use Covenant weapons and vehicles for a short amount of time till they develop their own technology. A better idea is the Elites and Humans could possibly share technology to develop their own array of weapons that each side would use, like what NATO does today.

Jackals are space pirates and served with the Covenant on a sort of mercanary/contract agreement. I’m pretty sure they never actually followed the whole religious ideals anyway.