KEEP THE COVIES!

How can halo be halo without the covies? they make halo! the cowering grunts, stupid brutes, the slow and stupid hunters, the small headed jackals and the elites which are cool to melee - 343 if you want to lose fans take away the covies if you want to gain fans KEEP THE COVIES and add more characters as well… No covies and no halo is too much of a change. If you really want to make a halo game without covies, it may as well be called malo and the main character is master chef - if you cant do a game properly LEAVE IT TO ANOTHER COMPANY!!!

Like I keep saying in other threads:

Covenant: No.
Covenant species: Yes.

> Like I keep saying in other threads:
>
> Covenant: No.
> Covenant species: Yes.

AS LONG AS THERE ARE GRUNTS!

After the Great Schism, the only Covenant species really left are the Prophets, Brutes, maybe the Grunts, and Jackals. I would think the Elites would hold talks with the Hunters to get them to their side.

And even then, only the Prophets and Brutes are really the core of the Covenant, the rest depend on their beliefs.

> > Like I keep saying in other threads:
> >
> > Covenant: No.
> > Covenant species: Yes.
>
> AS LONG AS THERE ARE GRUNTS!

I want Brutes to return.They were my favorite race in the Covenant.Should be the factions that split from the Covenant.

> Like I keep saying in other threads:
>
> Covenant: No.
> Covenant species: Yes.

I second this.

I’m sure the Covenant armada is in disarray.

If they are in the game, they will most likely be like the Locust in Gears 3, no real leadership or anything

> I’m sure the Covenant armada is in disarray.
>
> If they are in the game, they will most likely be like the Locust in Gears 3, no real leadership or anything

agreed

They wou8ld never completely take the covenant out of the picture. The species will be there but the covenant is dead.

Halo without covenent species is like CoD without hackers…Without them, the franchise would be dead.

Yes, you’re right.
Halo isn’t Halo without the covenant. Maybe they’re new allies in Halo 4. Maybe they’re our enemies again. We’ll see.

> Yes, you’re right.
> Halo isn’t Halo without the covenant. Maybe they’re new allies in Halo 4. Maybe they’re our enemies again. We’ll see.

frenemies?

> Halo without covenent species is like CoD without hackers…Without them, the franchise would be dead.

Hahaha I love this analogy.

And I completely agree with it.

I think the covenant species will be present this maybe a indicator Screenshot these are from the concept art, also in terminal 2 video.

> > Halo without covenent species is like CoD without hackers…Without them, the franchise would be dead.
>
> Hahaha I love this analogy.
>
> And I completely agree with it.

Took me 5 minutes to come up with that :smiley:

They’ll be in, it just won’t be the Covenant as we knew it. More then likely we will see Elites, Hunters and such except now they aren’t part of a giant religious alliance bent on our destruction lol.

Maybe some big thing will happen where this new enemy is such a great threat that the X-Covenant species need to join the humans. Then a new organization will be born and the covenant and UNSC will be dead. Maybe the new aliance could be called United Species Space Aliance(U.S.S.A.), but that might be to close to USA so a different one would probably be better, maybe the Intergalactic Aliance of Species(I.A.S)? That does not have a very good sound to it though. Then since the brutes are a bit dumb and probably piste off at the humans and elites for ending their rain of high authority amongst the Covenant they could be their own side that wants to kill everything and be the last ones standing.

Like a few have already said, I believe we’ll see many species of aliens that were in the Covenant, but the Covenant as we know it is definitely shattered. There are a lot of splinter factions and in-fighting now. I am looking forward to Halo Glasslands on hints of what’s happening with the former Covenant. There is no way Elites and such will be gone for good; they are too intertwined with humanity and its fate now.

Isnt there another covenant race that wasnt revealed? I barely remember something in the Halo2 collectors species info thing.I think the Elites we’re talking about unleashing something.