Keep Squad DLC Playlist

Its the only way to get the Achievements.

> Its the only way to get the Achievements.

Or some of them

The maps are there to be played and a dlc playlist is the best way to do this, seeing as they never come up in regular matchmaking

I voted yes, but I seriously doubt it will happen. I thought we might have a shot with the MM calendar rotation coming to an end in April, but they announced a couple of weeks ago that they are extending it to June. With a rotational playlist taking up one slot I don’t see them having a DLC permanent playlist.

I have advocated for them to remove Richocet, and replace it with DLC. I don’t think it deserves it’s own playlist, since it is basically an objective game. I mean come on, if Oddball or Koth don’t have their own, and they have bee staples of Halo, then why should it? Just add it as an optional game type to certain playlists, and give us a permanent DLC option that the dedicated fans have paid and been asking for.

A DLC playlist should be permanent when the achievement glitch is patched. People should always be able to complete a games achievements.

Once the patch is live, I feel that the following should be on an every other week rotation.

1. DLC Squad (Castle and Crimson)
  2. 4v4 Team DLC (majestic and Champs)

This would please the masses. I still enjoy Halo 4, however, and for the time being I’m completing the other Halo achievements for my Waypoint career.

Rotational playlists shouldn’t be thought of as solutions to problems, such as DLC and dominion.

> Rotational playlists shouldn’t be thought of as solutions to problems, such as DLC and dominion.

I agree completely, though there isn’t much else they can do with Halo 4’s abysmal population…

That being said, I voted yes. Whenever I do play Halo 4, I typically only play Proving Ground. However, with the addition with Squad DLC, I’ll venture into that playlist to get me some good old DLC action. The DLC maps are by far superior to those that shipped with Halo 4, and I love getting a chance to play them.