KEEP SHOTTY SNIPERS

Please keep Shotty Snipers! This gamemode is so much fun and is just… wow. We need to have this as a permanent casual playlist.

Some suggestions though:

• If this becomes a permanent playlist, add a 25% chance for your Shotty Snipers game to be Mythic Shotty Snipers. - Boost the score to win up to 75

Keep it forget mythic tho that’s absolute trash . Maybe not always spawn in with the unsc weapons could be interesting to use a beam . But norfang has no skill it’s literally who sees who first . Just keep regular shotty snips

no, I prefer rotational playlists

Something else will take it’s place unfortunately. The rotational playlists should be something new or innovative so we can keep favourite or classic playlists in the game.

I wouldnt say there is a chance for mythic but i would say it would be cool to have levles of SS
For example
One match would be the basic SS - reguler shotgun/ reguler sniper
One match would be the next level of req
Lawgiver/ end of the line
Next match—
Blaze if glory/ end of the line
And last but not least
Oathsworn/ norn fang
Id hope that if this was done that they would all be at randome but every one would have the same wepons so that the playing field was leveled

> 2533274890267936;3:
> no, I prefer rotational playlists

Same, by rotating them, they feel special every time they come around. They would get old if they were permanent.

> 2533274843634673;6:
> > 2533274890267936;3:
> > no, I prefer rotational playlists
>
> Same, by rotating them, they feel special every time they come around. They would get old if they were permanent.

I guess that’s true.

I’d be cool if they had a Covenant/Promethean Shotty Snipers with Beam Rifles/Binary Rifles and Energy Swords/Scattershots.

Shotty Snipers has always been a good playlist