Keep on Baning

Those of you who appose this why? People quitting and backing out should receive a ban or a temporary time in which they can’t play.
I believe it’s doing more harm leaving someone in a game than oh no I can’t handle my opponents.
Because the whole point of playing multiplayer in an online shooter is to win. My team has got there -Yoink- handed to them many times but you know what we became better. You need to be able to handle yourself in tight situations and stratagise on how to get out of them.
This is the only way you’re going to get better so yeah baning may suck and yes it may drive a little population away from the game. But there is more than halo than that and baning makes the consumers time more enjoyable. So thank you 343 for not lifting the ban hammer. =)

what about getting kicked from the server?

I think there are enough threads dealing with the ban already.

There was a very useful sticky, that was created because we get a “why was i banned” thread every 2 seconds here, that has mysteriously disappeared that this thread belonged in.
Wish it was here because i’d refer you there were you could discuss this to your hearts content.

> 2533274870591903;4:
> There was a very useful sticky, that was created because we get a “why was i banned” thread every 2 seconds here, that has mysteriously disappeared that this thread belonged in.
> Wish it was here because i’d refer you there were you could discuss this to your hearts content.

It didn’t disappear, it just moved

> 2533274922964546;2:
> what about getting kicked from the server?

Well that happens sometimes and 343 just has to improve there servers. But thankfully that dose not happen all the time.

> 2533274797328974;3:
> I think there are enough threads dealing with the ban already.

I agree with this.