Keep Majestic to Team Throwdown please...

343, first congrats on the new map pack. These maps look better then the Team Slayer maps in Infinity Slayer, and I can see competitive play being played out greatly with this map pack. I guess ya’ll learned something from Crimson. If ya’ll haven’t seen the maps yet go look at HaloIGN.

Ya’ll are letting me return to Halo 4 very slowly 343, I like that.

Keep this pace up

I 100% agree (except keep Landfall out of competitive. It looks great, but it’s too big for Team Throwdown).

Skyline and Monolith look amazing for competitive gameplay, especially Skyline.

I’m very excited to play these maps!

If I cant forge structures on them I compleatly disagree… =,=

The misconception is that these maps were made after the game dropped and that 343 is suddenly listening…

The first 3 map packs were made before the game launched, so the crimson pack had nothing to do with it really.

> The misconception is that these maps were made after the game dropped and that 343 is suddenly listening…
>
> The first 3 map packs were made before the game launched, so the crimson pack had nothing to do with it really.

No no no. That is COMPLETELY false. They weren’t “made” before the game launched, they were given concepts. (although Crimson may have been in development)

They did have the sizes and such estimated for each map pack, but I’m positive Majestic was influenced (even if it was just a small amount) by the community.