Keep getting on 3v4 teams

I wanna start off by saying I’m really enjoying the multiplayer.

The first 2 weeks were flawless 4v4 very close matches and we’re always very exciting. Idk why but for some reason now on team arena I keep getting on teams where right out the gates it’s 3v4 and we either stomp the other team or I’m getting stomped. Not much fun in that. I’d say in the 2 out of every time games where there is a full team we have some idiot go 5-20 and just blows it for us. Not to mention I’m platinum 4 still joining with people unranked.

Thoughts? Is it broken? Am I being penalized for some reason?? It’s really starting to peeve me.

This is very frustrating, even if you’re on the 4 man team, because it usually feels like an unjustified win. It’s part of the reason I’ve stopped playing a lot of Slayer.
I know they’ve been giving temp bans to leavers, but I know know how much this is working.

Team slayer seems to be better for some reason

It is all bad. I have got 3 games where it just ended up 2v4 on my team.

> 2533274812634029;4:
> It is all bad. I have got 3 games where it just ended up 2v4 on my team.

Perhaps they should implement a harsher penalty. DOTA did it perfectly. If you abandon you get into a flagged matchmaking list that has all crappy dcers/ quitters.

> 2535405321196126;1:
> I wanna start off by saying I’m really enjoying the multiplayer.
>
> The first 2 weeks were flawless 4v4 very close matches and we’re always very exciting. Idk why but for some reason now on team arena I keep getting on teams where right out the gates it’s 3v4 and we either stomp the other team or I’m getting stomped. Not much fun in that. I’d say in the 2 out of every time games where there is a full team we have some idiot go 5-20 and just blows it for us. Not to mention I’m platinum 4 still joining with people unranked.
>
> Thoughts? Is it broken? Am I being penalized for some reason?? It’s really starting to peeve me.

Without JIP this will continue to happen. All you can hope for is eventually the quitters get enough quit penalties and eventually get banned. I like JIP, I know others don’t. I am soooo glad JIP is in Warzone and BTB. Otherwise we would have TMCC all over again.

I have played a match where we were 2v4, fortunetly we won against the 4. But even when im in the 4 men team i feel very bad. I cant quit but i would like to when that happens.

And about the unranked, ive noticed the system ranks you while youre playing your first 10 matches so if a guy keeps getting good stats he will be matched against good players. But i dont like that too much. Its risky to have a guy who was tagged as diamond when he has only played his first two matches. I think this is how it works but ive seen guys who are just starting and theyre placed diamond.