Keep getting kicked out of Warzone matches

Every time I play a warzone match, at some point, the game kicks me back to the warzone menu and then the game completely freezes.

It’s the 5th time it’s happened to me. Is this happening to anyone else?

I’ve been fine the entire day, only ran into lag once. I was playing Warzone Assault though, not standard Warzone.

This has happened twice to me today. It sucks because it uses the legendary boost I put on without giving me anything after I get kicked out. Please 343, fix this…

> 2533274866682248;1:
> Every time I play a warzone match, at some point, the game kicks me back to the warzone menu and then the game completely freezes.
>
> It’s the 5th time it’s happened to me. Is this happening to anyone else?

Stop playing for a few hours, or you’ll get a ban for “quitting”. It’s total BS, they really need to sort their servers out.

Happened to me 3 times the other day, so I stopped for a while. I lost 3 boosts and got 3 DNFs on my record, thanks 343.

3 times today for me.

I get half way through a match and I get kicked out of it.

Understand this thread is old but this problem is still going on. Got kicked out of three Warzone matches after 3-5 minutes of play. Sent to the menu and froze. If there a fix out there? I’m also out the legendary boosts and don’t want to get banned for something I didn’t do? Checked my internet connection and it is solid, over 200mbs.

Any ideas?

> 2533274866682248;1:
> Every time I play a warzone match, at some point, the game kicks me back to the warzone menu and then the game completely freezes.
>
> It’s the 5th time it’s happened to me. Is this happening to anyone else?

My game freezes then crashes many times if I have just finished a warzone match and is stuck on the “My Packs” screen. After a while the game either crashes or I manually have to restart the game.

Probably because of WiFi overusage by too many devices.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks. You can use the Halo 5 support forums if you need any help