Keep getting kick and banned

So I download the game yestaday, tryed to play 4 games, kicked from 3 before they started and banned and iv only been able to play 1 game? Is this a bug cos if it is it need to be fixed as it’s not a good start for me and the game so far as iv spend more time banned than playing.

All so finished 3 levels on halo 2 and crashed each time the I finished the level.

I would recommend this, uninstall MCC, do a hard reset of your console to be sure no other programs are running. Then reinstall the game, use a wired connection to do it if you can for a better more stable connection. Then try playing. You definitely shouldn’t be getting booted that much.

> 2533274806153796;1:
> So I download the game yestaday, tryed to play 4 games, kicked from 3 before they started and banned and iv only been able to play 1 game? Is this a bug cos if it is it need to be fixed as it’s not a good start for me and the game so far as iv spend more time banned than playing.
>
> All so finished 3 levels on halo 2 and crashed each time the I finished the level.

I know you posted in the MCC (Xbox) Forum, but I have to ask - did you download the game on Xbox or PC?

> 2766496913967593;3:
> > 2533274806153796;1:
> > So I download the game yestaday, tryed to play 4 games, kicked from 3 before they started and banned and iv only been able to play 1 game? Is this a bug cos if it is it need to be fixed as it’s not a good start for me and the game so far as iv spend more time banned than playing.
> >
> > All so finished 3 levels on halo 2 and crashed each time the I finished the level.
>
> I know you posted in the MCC (Xbox) Forum, but I have to ask - did you download the game on Xbox or PC?

On xbox, from microsoft.

I’d suggest you head to The Support Site and submit a ticket, probably two.

One for the MP issue and one for the Campaign issue.

Moved to support