Keep getting disconnected from game server

For several weekends now Every 3rd or 4th game I would get disconnected from the game server while my party is able to continue playing. My NAT is open and I am not dropping packets. Connection is 50 down 5 up and I have QOS setup with the Xbox having priority over all other devices. Xbox is connected directly to router via a CAT 5e cable. I am part of the preview program for the game and my most recent game capture has this issue recorded.

Any help would be appreciated.

Having just replied to another thread about connection issues I felt obligated to reply to this one since this is the exact same problem I’ve had since the beta. I’ve tried every possible scenario with different connection methods and setups and I’m confident in saying it isn’t a problem we can solve on our end. I have many friends who have the exact same network hardware and setup and are on the same ISP as me who have no problem. I’ve had it since the beta, like I said. I ALWAYS get dropped on my way to the third map. It’s made it almost impossible to enjoy the great multiplayer that this game offers. I’d like to see these reports gain some traction so that we could at least get a response apart from the standard “please give us your network details etc”. I’ve given them plenty of information and not once have I seen them reply. So yeah, don’t get your hopes up Fon462.

Well it seems like a common issue. Maybe something they should look at.

Hello !!!

Go to Xbox dashboard. Go to system settings Go to network Go to advanced settings Go to alternate MAC address Clear Your Xbox will tell you It will restart.

Then go to Manual DNS on additional settings and set: Primary 8.8.8.8 and Secondary 8.8.4.4

I hope this helps to solve the problem

I have had the same issue and did the troubleshooting that parasimpatico recommended. I get disconnected mid-game and seperated from my party at least once a day, and now I got a ban because of the -Yoink- netcode disconnecting me, I haven’t quit a game in weeks.

> 2533274848682568;4:
> Hello !!!
>
> Go to Xbox dashboard. Go to system settings Go to network Go to advanced settings Go to alternate MAC address Clear Your Xbox will tell you It will restart.
>
> Then go to Manual DNS on additional settings and set: Primary 8.8.8.8 and Secondary 8.8.4.4
>
> I hope this helps to solve the problem

I used to have this setup but since change it back to defaults. I will try the google domain name servers this weekend to see if that resolves the issue. Thanks

> 2533274848682568;4:
> Hello !!!
>
> Go to Xbox dashboard. Go to system settings Go to network Go to advanced settings Go to alternate MAC address Clear Your Xbox will tell you It will restart.
>
> Then go to Manual DNS on additional settings and set: Primary 8.8.8.8 and Secondary 8.8.4.4
>

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, this has not solved my problem but hopefully someone else may have benefited.

> 2533274848682568;4:
> Hello !!!
>
>
>

Thanks, mate. That helped me get into multiplayer.

Hopefully, it sticks.