keep bloom

the bloom, as most people state is lucky shots when it gets bigger, meaning noobs will be more lucky, wrong, if you know how to handle a dmr, then it will be easy, shoot for the head, but wait for the bloom to lessen first, i always do that, also, i feel like its gonna irritate me not seeing it move, thats a huge part of the game, keep bloom, it will be make the game more skill full, plus if you take off bloom on pistol, were gonna have a problem, i use that as my close range dmr, 5 shots to the head with that will destroy a person, now think about the speed and acurracy it will have, big problem, 343 will have a bad start if they make the game easier, i like most of the other changes, im a little touchy on the AC tune up, but idrc because i never use that, i use sprint and jet pack (if needed)

No thanks.

I’d prefer not to be “outplayed” by someone spraying and praying.

They’re keeping bloom in the game, calm yourself. They are, however, allowing folks to disable it and putting in Matchmaking playlists with it disabled.

no bla bla bla bla

bloom adds luck removes skill. and ruined they game

> They’re keeping bloom in the game, calm yourself. They are, however, allowing folks to disable it and putting in Matchmaking playlists with it disabled.

This.

Oh and if you think i am be sounding biased, i am fine with or without bloom.
I was fine w/o it throughout Halo 1,2 & 3 and i am fine with it on REACH.

Only issue is that Bloom can backfire even when pacing especially if you are the one receiving the damage from someone who isn’t pacing their shots.

Bloom decreases the skill gap from those who actually quite skillful already.

> Bloom, as most people state, is lucky. As you shoot, the reticule gets bigger, meaning noobs will be more lucky. That’s wrong. If you know how to handle a dmr, then it will be easy; shoot for the head, but wait for the bloom to lessen first. I always do that. Also, I feel like it’s gonna irritate me not seeing it move, as that’s a huge part of the game. Keep bloom, it will be make the game more skillful. If you take off bloom on pistol, we’re gonna have a problem. I use that as my close range dmr: 5 shots to the head with that will destroy a person. Now think about the speed and accuracy it will have; big problem. 343 will have a bad start if they make the game easier. I like most of the other changes though. I’m a little touchy on the AC tune up, but I don’t really care because I never use that, as I use sprint and jet pack (if needed) instead.

Please, type your posts like how I corrected yours above so we can actually have an easy time reading it.

The statement that it is lucky is both right and wrong. They don’t get luckier the bigger the reticule gets bigger, but there still is a luck factor when it blooms that shouldn’t be there, no matter how small. The problem with bloom is that it now allows one to spam rather quickly. If you pace in CQ to medium range, the guy spamming has a better chance of beating you because of the luck spamming brings. So long as you have that large reticule on them, the bullets will randomly fire within there and can easily get you a kill if done right. If you want to see it move, don’t play classic and enjoy regular Reach. There, problem solved.

Again, keeping bloom keeps the luck factor, and when there is luck involved in any way that allows one to trump someone else just because of luck, there is less skill. Removing that luck by removing bloom adds skill because then you have to keep a tiny reticule on the target, not a giant one with bullets flying everywhere within it. The pistol is an issue, but then again, it’s pretty close to how it is in CE so there really is no problem anyways.

> > They’re keeping bloom in the game, calm yourself. They are, however, allowing folks to disable it and putting in Matchmaking playlists with it disabled.
>
> This.
>
> Oh and if you think i am be sounding biased, i am fine with or without bloom.
> I was fine w/o it throughout Halo 1,2 & 3 and i am fine with it on REACH.
>
> Only issue is that Bloom can backfire even when pacing especially if you are the one receiving the damage from someone who isn’t pacing their shots.
>
> Bloom decreases the skill gap from those who actually quite skillful already.

I agree with both of you.

I won’t play playlists with bloom when the playlists and TU release.

And those Reach players don’t need to play in our playlists if they don’t want to. They can continue playing in those playlists that they think that take skill, because there they can shoot slower and think that that takes tons of skill to perform – shoot, wait, shoot, wait, shoot, wait… patience is the key… oh wait…all he did was spam and magicaly his last bullet flew to my head… well that was tottaly his skill and not mine.

Bloom is lame and adds nothing of value to the game.