KAT is in Forward Unto Dawn

http://www.youtube.com/show/haloafterdawn

Cheers for spoiling it for those of us who wanted to be pleasantly surprised…

not the same Kat

I hate Kat. Bring in Emile, the badass would increase by 100%

icwatudidthar

> not the same Kat

Not from Reach then?

IF they want continuity then I reckon it would be cool to see parts of Noble Team or from Buck’s unit in some of these things.

I still see the Haloverse as:

1-3

ODST

REACH

Halo Wars

Books

Short Films

I’ve never felt like they are connected at all.

What do you call a spartan who forgets to turn on her shields…?

A dead spartan

I’m fairly certain that’s a different Kat.

> > not the same Kat
>
> Not from Reach then?
>
> IF they want continuity then I reckon it would be cool to see parts of Noble Team or from Buck’s unit in some of these things.
>
> I still see the Haloverse as:
>
> 1-3
>
> ODST
>
> REACH
>
> Halo Wars
>
> Books
>
> Short Films
>
> I’ve never felt like they are connected at all.

I’ve always felt like the game universe as separate from the books/short films universe.

> I’m fairly certain that’s a different Kat.

It can’t be Kat from Reach…

Thanks for the spoiler, buddy…

> What kind of spartan forgets to turn on their shields…?
>
> A dead spartan

Her shields weren’t on for two reasons.

  1. The Plasma beam EMP
  2. Her suit wasn’t sealed (you can see her neck skin)

OT: It’s not the same Kat. Kat wasn’t even born during the time of FUD.

How is it a spoiler

> I’ve always felt like the game universe as separate from the books/short films universe.

Exactly, there isn’t really any links between them!

> > I’ve always felt like the game universe as separate from the books/short films universe.
>
> Exactly, there isn’t really any links between them!

The Direction 343 is TAKING the franchise in is all of it will connect, but Bungie never really was committed to making it all connect so you cant blame them for what the previous owners did.

Yeah guys, it’s absolutely 100% impossible for KAT to be in forward unto Dawn. Reasons?

  1. KAT is only 22
  2. Forward onto Dawn is set back when John was in his early 20’s (John is currently 46 years old)
  3. Spartan III program didn’t exist back then. (Program started in 2531, meaning that from then till now (2557) is 26 years.

Please do your research OP, before making a false topic…

> How is it a spoiler

Placing character info in the title is a spoiler…

> Yeah guys, it’s absolutely 100% impossible for KAT to be in forward unto Dawn. Reasons?
>
> 1. KAT is only 22
> 2. Forward onto Dawn is set back when John was in his early 20’s (John is currently 46 years old)
> 3. Spartan III program didn’t exist back then. (Program started in 2531, meaning that from then till now (2557) is 26 years.
>
> Please do your research OP, before making a false topic…

Her names KAT, that’s not false

> > Yeah guys, it’s absolutely 100% impossible for KAT to be in forward unto Dawn. Reasons?
> >
> > 1. KAT is only 22
> > 2. Forward onto Dawn is set back when John was in his early 20’s (John is currently 46 years old)
> > 3. Spartan III program didn’t exist back then. (Program started in 2531, meaning that from then till now (2557) is 26 years.
> >
> > Please do your research OP, before making a false topic…
>
> Her names KAT, that’s not false

Please kick in your common sense. OP obviously thought this was the KAT that was in Reach, so I was rectifying THAT issue. There is a KAT in the series, but not the one “we” know.

> > How is it a spoiler
>
> Placing character info in the title is a spoiler…

a character you know absloutly nothing about because it is impossible for Kat to still be alive.

1 she was shot in the head

2 her body was burned when the covenant glassed New Alexandria.