K/D....

I think 343I needs to think about taking K/D out of objective gametypes… maybe if they did this, less people would be camping and not worrying about how K/D is going to be effected. You look at CTF on Rag. people will either stay around the base, or use AC and snipe from random spots… Dominion, I have only seen this a couple of times, and it usually always leads to losing… but a whole team just holding one base. I think, K/D should also be taken out because… well you sit there and take someones shields down but you get killed… but say your team-mate finished him off… and this lead to a game changing event, like a flag/base capture… but your K/D goes down… So what is nxt? Some players will change to camping, others will still care about winning. Post your thoughts on K/D and its effects on objective gametypes… or if you think it has any at all.

They still have it but halo waypoint and all that show slayer kd as your kd and then you have to dig for objective kd. There also is no universal kd unless you do the math yourself.

I play the same way on halo CE and halo 3 (games whose stats are no longer recorded) as I do on halo 4.
my 2.62 k/d is just a result of me being a dirty banshee -Yoink!-

lol^^ nice

The way that Halo 4 MM is, every game is nothing but camping due to all of the power weapons you can get plus the boltshot.

> The way that Halo 4 MM is, every game is nothing but camping due to all of the power weapons you can get plus the boltshot.

Yeah I agree completely. With starting weapons low killtimes and how powerful and the amount of power weapons there are, the hoarders win everytime an because of the fast respawn you can’t even use their power weapons against them.

I was in a game of Dominion on Exile earlier… I don’t why… but it seems like there is always someone in B camping with a frickin Rocket launcher… loading up on kills

All we need is a 1-50 true skill ranking system.

That won’t help…skill has nothing to do with pansies camping… So, lets say they put up your “True Skill” system… Whats to stop someone in your skill level from hiding and snaging kills because his/her last match they got slaughtered? What makes it even easier is weapons like the BS/DMR… and the big choice of power weapons from the Rocket Launcher to I-cannon and BIRI.