K/D

Has anyone noticed their K/D being a lot higher since the update today? I just looked and it went up significantly in Warzone. My guess is any death from an AI doesn’t count as a death? I know I’ve died a lot from bosses.

I mentioned the same in the patch notes thread. My guess is they reverted to the old stat tracking for Warzone and include AI kills in your kill count.

Funny thing is I haven’t checked mine in a while but I’m finally at a positive 1.0 when it was .8 before

> 2533274805497312;2:
> I mentioned the same in the patch notes thread. My guess is they reverted to the old stat tracking for Warzone and include AI kills in your kill count.

Oh cool. My bad, I stopped following that thread.

Holy mackerel! My K/D jumped .7 to 2.25. Some math has definitely changed.

> 2533274813469393;5:
> Holy mackerel! My K/D jumped .7 to 2.25. Some math has definitely changed.

Haha wow that’s a huge jump. I’ve been working the past month to get over 1.0 and I just did last week. Now I’m at 1.1

I went from 1.57 to 1.44 (thank you grifball…) up to 1.7

> 2533274805497312;2:
> I mentioned the same in the patch notes thread. My guess is they reverted to the old stat tracking for Warzone and include AI kills in your kill count.

I’ve got a feeling they just removed deaths by AI

Cause when they removed ai kills my KD went down by 0.4 and with the removal of AI deaths my KD has went up by 0.18 also when my KD went down after the 1st change it’s been going up ever so slowly.

My Warzone K/D went up from 1.01 (last time I checked could have been higher but I dont really care for K/D) to 1.67, thats quite a difference :stuck_out_tongue:
Arena is still the same as expected