K/D viewing in Halo 4

Will you be able to view your K/D in Halo 4, just like in Reach by looking at the service record? Every game I play, I try to stay positive, so call my a try hard. If Halo 4 doesn’t have K/D viewing, I will have the greatest time playing it without worrying about my k/d. So if Halo 4 doesn’t have k/d viewing, that’s a plus.

Dunno yet, haven’t played it.

Trying to do your best doesn’t make you a Try Hard. It just means you have goals you want to meet.

What makes someone a try hard is someone who is utterly abusive of broken mechanics to achieve what they want.

I hope you cant see your k/d or anyone elses before and after the game in any gametype but slayer. That way it encourages more teamplay in games that should be teamplay.

Im pretty sure they already confirmed that this was the case.

I don’t see why we wouldn’t be able to view our K/D in H4.

From what I’ve heard, k/d shown is locked per playlist.

Just go into Team Objective and kill people not looking at you. It’s what all the cool kids do.

/sarcasm

Apparently it’s just for slayer gametypes/playlists. So no worries if you wanna have an illegal amount of FUN in objectives gametype. Have a blast.

Unless they’re changing things from the pax build, k/d is still listed in the postgame stats for ctf games.

I never gave a flying f*** about my k/d in any Halo. I laugh at those who judge people based upon it. Whether or not it’s visible is really not a big deal. Douchers gonna -Yoink-.

Wait, so you can only see your k/d for things you do in slayer and not objectives? When I read the bulletin I took it as if you can see your k/d for everything you do. If this is the case then I’ll be very happy.

> Apparently it’s just for slayer gametypes/playlists. So no worries if you wanna have an illegal amount of FUN in objectives gametype. Have a blast.

Is it true what you say?

I never really looked at k/d in game much. If there is an external website that shows it I can see all game history on myself or any player I wanted to quickly reference.

Halo 3 ranked I’d usually look up players on the other team in game history to see what kind of trouble we were in for. It let the team know who to disable quickly so we could win, it worked well.

Knowledge is power =)

I would love the option to SHOWS or HIDE KD as im sure many would like it.

What I want to do is try hard in Reach and have fun in Halo 4. Having a negative K/D puts you in the “you suck” box. I was hoping that you couldn’t see your K/D no matter what gametype you play, just like Halo 3.

@F U N Z B O B, I’m pretty sure that viewers will think “Why is his K/D hidden? He probably sucks.”

This was partially answered in the newest Halo Bulletin!

> Will stat tracking for kill/death ratio be done separately for the different playlists? All of the changes made to modes like Capture the Flag will do wonders for improving game speed as long as everyone is focused on winning. These improvements start to fade when people are just trying to farm for kills.
>
> When comparing yourself to teammates, medal points make all the difference and in each mode you’ll earn specific points for not only scoring but also helping your teammates. CTF, for example, has medals for “Flag Driver”, “Flag Assist”, and “Flag Defense”. We will be reporting stats for War Games as a mode, but also for the individual game base variants, meaning the underlying game types like CTF, Regicide, Slayer, etc. K/D ratio in general will only be highlighted for Slayer.

> Will you be able to view your K/D in Halo 4, just like in Reach by looking at the service record? Every game I play, I try to stay positive, so call my a try hard. If Halo 4 doesn’t have K/D viewing, I will have the greatest time playing it without worrying about my k/d. So if Halo 4 doesn’t have k/d viewing, that’s a plus.

Hey tony whats up