K/D tips

In all the years I’ve played Halo I rarely keep an eye on K/D but couple of matches of Strongholds an CTF tonight royally humped my K/D. Other than grinding just looking for advice or tips that others may have used in the past? I am a fan of objective games and its seems that requires a lot of death on my part. No haters please as just looking for advice :slight_smile:

wins greater than k/d in halo bruh

> 2533275010968401;2:
> wins greater than k/d in halo bruh

True just a shame they don’t include assists always get plenty of them currently 50/50 on wins for now

they do include assists KDA is your total kills and assists divided by your deaths

The only K/D tips I have are to pick up power weapons and power ups as much as possible.

Does it? You can tell this is the first time I’ve bothered with it in a Halo game probably best I go back to ignoring it :slight_smile:

> 2533274835366488;1:
> In all the years I’ve played Halo I rarely keep an eye on K/D but couple of matches of Strongholds an CTF tonight royally humped my K/D. Other than grinding just looking for advice or tips that others may have used in the past? I am a fan of objective games and its seems that requires a lot of death on my part. No haters please as just looking for advice :slight_smile:

Don’t rush unless you are backed up or SURE you have the kill, stay back, control the power weapons and use every shot wisely, control the map( if half of your team is on one side of the map, not shooting, it is highly likely the other team is on the opposing side), nade before entering, stay mobile and know how to get away, don’t be predictable, go (left, right, left left ), there is so much but just use good quality energy and confidence to win the storm.

play passively

Get with a great group of players that you have be a better player , it will take time but you’ll get there . That’s what I’m trying to do is find a group/ Spartan company of players to learn from. When I first started playing halo Reach I played with the group and learned a lot. Oh, and remember to squat, then around with the voice position, and reload immediately, and switch weapons during battle it’s faster than reloading. Good luck.

Don’t let your wife who barely plays video games play on your account… haha

> 2535467925282728;7:
> > 2533274835366488;1:
> > In all the years I’ve played Halo I rarely keep an eye on K/D but couple of matches of Strongholds an CTF tonight royally humped my K/D. Other than grinding just looking for advice or tips that others may have used in the past? I am a fan of objective games and its seems that requires a lot of death on my part. No haters please as just looking for advice :slight_smile:
>
>
> Don’t rush unless you are backed up or SURE you have the kill, stay back, control the power weapons and use every shot wisely, control the map( if half of your team is on one side of the map, not shooting, it is highly likely the other team is on the opposing side), nade before entering, stay mobile and know how to get away, don’t be predictable, go (left, right, left left ), there is so much but just use good quality energy and confidence to win the storm.

Cheers appreciate the advice. I have always had a habit of rushing as I am a vehicle kinda guy so looking forward BTB more my sort of thing but I have to get out of the habit of rushing on smaller maps

> 2533274875372239;10:
> Don’t let your wife who barely plays video games play on your account… haha

I learnt that on Halo Reach, never again!! :slight_smile:

> 2533274875372239;10:
> Don’t let your wife who barely plays video games play on your account… haha

LOL, best comment.