K/D ratio. What is considered MLG?

Okay halo 5 fanatics. I love this game and I maintain a K/D of 5.8 is that considered MLG worthy? I play casually by myself without friends. Just need feedback for opinions and thoughts :slight_smile:

K/D ratio… doesn’t matter lol. At the top levels of play, the players KDR typically is right around 1 because there’s no one to easily kill and boost that up.

This feels like bait to report some one for stat shaming.

I’m not trying to shame anyone though :frowning: I just wanted an honest opinion on kd because I’ve never had one this high before…

Do you play a lot of FF?

The vast majority of MLG players are younger and thus have a 0.0 kid-to-dad ratio. Ratio can jump after retirement.

I thought that if you had a 10.0 you can get a scholarship.

Since when was there a ‘MLG’ K/D ratio standard?

Easy never.

A lot of eSports and MLG players have their K/D ratio hovering around 1.

A good K/D in my opinion is 3 and higher. It means you can carry your own wieght and are preforming quite well.

I feel like this is a subtle brag thread. Anyway, it says you have an overall K/D of 1.3 in Arena so not sure where you’re getting 5.8 from unless you’re talking about another account. If you’re looking at the K/D on the first page of your stats, then that’s not just your Arena stats because I believe it also includes your Warzone stats.

No, it’s not MLG worthy (MLG isn’t with Halo anymore btw) because it depends on what playlist you’re playing. If you’re getting that in Team Arena, then yeah it’s pretty good, but you can inflate your K/D in social playlists so it’s not an accurate representation of your skill level.

> 2533274962122285;5:
> Do you play a lot of FF?

I only play BTB

High K/D means you are playing people beneath your skill level.

“MLG” or pro players usually have around 1.0 to 1.5 due to versing players above/roughly at there skill level (due to the ranking system or tournaments etc). Anything higher than that doesn’t really mean much.

This thread could come close to stat flamig though.

Probably when you stop caring that much and you’re in the pro circuit.

I also think if you are in a lower rank and failing to raise rank the kd will rise my KD is going up and up but I’m failing to raise rank.

My daimond rank KD was 0.75 and my gold is 1.2. I even saw a champion once that had a 0.3 kd.

> 2533274908617888;1:
> Okay halo 5 fanatics. I love this game and I maintain a K/D of 5.8 is that considered MLG worthy? I play casually by myself without friends. Just need feedback for opinions and thoughts :slight_smile:

All due respect… “MLG Worthy” (which is ironic considering MLG has nothing to do with Halo rn).

Your KD is the last thing any pro looks for in a teammate

I think that it will be low because if everyone is at the top of their game there will be no one to dominate.

MLG is irrelevant now, when it comes to Halo also, you have a K/D of 1.3 so where is this 5.0 K/D?

Nice humble brag though.

> 2533275002900572;6:
> The vast majority of MLG players are younger and thus have a 0.0 kid-to-dad ratio. Ratio can jump after retirement.

lol

Don’t worry about kda. If you’re pulling off a high onyx or champ level in arena, then you may be hcs (not mlg) ready.

Find some friends. Get on tourney websites. Go to events.

Kda won’t determine your pro’ness.

> 2533274908617888;1:
> Okay halo 5 fanatics. I love this game and I maintain a K/D of 5.8 is that considered MLG worthy? I play casually by myself without friends. Just need feedback for opinions and thoughts :slight_smile:

We can see your stats. Your K/D is 1.361. I don’t understand why people aren’t honest about things that are easily accessible by the public.