K/D question

Why is my K/D on this website so much higher than my in-game K/D/A. It seems like the one in the game would be much higher.

Well, I think you can only see K/D on the website, whereas I think you can only see your KDA in the game. Given that they are two different mathematical formulas, that would be the reason for the difference.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> Well, I think you can only see K/D on the website, whereas I think you can only see your KDA in the game. Given that they are two different mathematical formulas, that would be the reason for the difference.

Yes, I understand the math of different so thanks for that I guess. Where does it take all the info from though. Just ranked, or social too? Why is the do much variation. It’s sends to me that having an extra factor in game (assists) would drive that number higher.

Wait, so your KD is actually higher than your KDA? Now that is odd and can’t say I know how you managed to pull that off.

> 2586218893181855;4:
> Wait, so your KD is actually higher than your KDA? Now that is odd and can’t say I know how you managed to pull that off.

Yeah. They’re both pretty low, but my kd is like .8, and my kda is .1.

Yes, I’m a scrublord.

Waypoint includes Warzone and Arena stats on your profile page KDA. If you want to just see your Arena KDA, you have to click your service record.

> 2727626560040591;6:
> Waypoint includes Warzone and Arena stats on your profile page KDA. If you want to just see your Arena KDA, you have to click your service record.

I thought both of the ones on waypoint were just kills and deaths?

Oh, I read your post wrong, but yeah, the one on Waypoint does K/D. It does include Warzone kills from Spartans and AI though so that’s why it’s usually higher.

> 2727626560040591;8:
> Oh, I read your post wrong, but yeah, the one on Waypoint does K/D. It does include Warzone kills from Spartans and AI though so that’s why it’s usually higher.

Oh okay. I didn’t know that. That makes a lot of sense then. Thanks.