K/D Means Nothing!

Hey Guys! In case you haven’t noticed, your K/D may have been going up these past few days. That may be because of Warzone Firefight. That’s right, for every AI kill you get, it counts to your K/D, which means killing a Grunt is the equivalence of killing a Spartan. So go play Warzone Firefight and watch your K/D soar!!!

Warzone k/d wasn’t all that meaningful before anyway. People that went after bosses would get bad k/d even though they were doing more to help their team than others who may have been going strictly for kills.

Arena k/d has been and still is a better representation of skill than warzone k/d

Warzone K/D means nothing to begin with. That’s where a lot of the Bronze-Platinum players go, it’s pretty easy to get over 30 kills every game.

> 2533274926946213;1:
> Hey Guys! In case you haven’t noticed, your K/D may have been going up these past few days. That may be because of Warzone Firefight. That’s right, for every AI kill you get, it counts to your K/D, which means killing a Grunt is the equivalence of killing a Spartan. So go play Warzone Firefight and watch your K/D soar!!!

K/D never meant anything.

If I wan’t to measure someones playstyle I look at their arena kd only, K/d says a lot about your playstyle but nothing about ur skill

I too think K/D shouldn’t be used as the defining measure of somebody’s skill. Without meaning to brag I consider myself a good Halo player as I have been playing for 5 years and the mechanics of the game are now second nature to me. On a good day I will usually be at the top of the leaderboard. However my K/D is negative because of the sheer amount of times I’ve played when I’m tired, hungover, in a bad mood or distracted by something, therefore I haven’t been playing at the best of my ability. And of course there are times where I’ve simply run into better players. If I played as best as I can in every match I am confident I would have a very good K/D.

Basically someone with a low K/D isn’t necessarily bad at the game, they might just not have played their very best enough times.

I barely even notice my WZ K/D which means I don’t even notice or care about other players WZ K/D.

Warzone isn’t ranked for a reason… Who cares what the k/d is. The score board is to see your personal stats for each game. (see if your doing better or worse) The mind set here is if your on the top of the scoreboard your somehow better than the player on the bottom that pulled the tank out and got the winning shot for the game.

> 2535425509190536;6:
> I too think K/D shouldn’t be used as the defining measure of somebody’s skill. Without meaning to brag I consider myself a good Halo player as I have been playing for 5 years and the mechanics of the game are now second nature to me. On a good day I will usually be at the top of the leaderboard. However my K/D is negative because of the sheer amount of times I’ve played when I’m tired, hungover, in a bad mood or distracted by something, therefore I haven’t been playing at the best of my ability. And of course there are times where I’ve simply run into better players. If I played as best as I can in every match I am confident I would have a very good K/D.
>
> Basically someone with a low K/D isn’t necessarily bad at the game, they might just not have played their very best enough times.

100% what you said.
I feel the same.