K/D in Matchmaking Stats Bugged

Hi Everyone,

I have put down on paper my stat tracking to make sure I’m not crazy or anything, I have noticed 2 bugs regarding the stat keeping in halo reach MCC.

1. After a match I have to leave the game and re-open if I want to see my updated career stats.
  2. I have multiple times already cleared my K/D but for some reason I ALWAYS stay with 9 deaths above my kill count, its quite annoying since I actually want to see my real stats. I.e lets say I start the game with 100 kills and a 100 deaths, after the match I will have kills = x and deaths = x + 9.

Thanks

Yeah same thing. I mean Im pretty sure I go 5-11 a lot sadly, but somehow I always stay within 1-7 deaths of being even. After a few play sessions I was 99 / 100 KD and I can count on one hand how many games I went positive so I know it can’t be right. I want to see my real stats. Also the sound crashes all the time super annoying.

Yeah, I noticed my K/D dropping despite going positive in the majority of my games. I think 343 is aware of it though and it seems that only Reach is affected by it.

> 2535431789794776;2:
> Yeah same thing. I mean Im pretty sure I go 5-11 a lot sadly, but somehow I always stay within 1-7 deaths of being even. After a few play sessions I was 99 / 100 KD and I can count on one hand how many games I went positive so I know it can’t be right. I want to see my real stats. Also the sound crashes all the time super annoying.

Im playing PC MCC by the way