Justify this, 343.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’d like to name and shame a person I came across earlier in a CTF match whilst I was with my friends (We were on a 47 win streak until this guy showed up and have been taking the streak pretty seriously)

Anyway, his GT is ‘That Taj’, he took the flag and just sat in their base, I ran in there because I usually flag carry and punched him to get him moving, and he just sat there, I ran back a few minutes later after getting killed by the enemy team and a few of them are just standing around him - probably friends or in a party or something.

I messaged him after the match and asked him why he did it and he just replied with “;)”

This is so damn unsportsmanlike.

We lost 3-5 Captures because this guy legitimately spent the entire match with the flag in their base, and once I had picked it up, he team killed me and took it back repetitively until we were given the option to boot him.

GT again so this guy can be shamed and/or banned - That Taj
The replay of this match is in my File Share on v Rilgs, welcome to watch for clarification.

Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?

> Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?

That can be abused too. But it would solve a lot of problems

It is against the rules to name and shame.

But, this stuff happens. FISH.

> > Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?
>
> That can be abused too. But it would solve a lot of problems

Anything can be abused, yet the optimists in a match will cancel out the pessimists minority vote if they care enough in most cases. The only way to have a truly fair and balanced system is to let nobody play at all.

> Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?

Terrible idea, because if a vote gets called on someone, most people will think “Well, if he got a vote called on him, he must have done something wrong…BAN” and vote yes. Meaning it could easily be abused by trolls. Even more so if they join up and form teams together. I don’t want to be paranoid when I go online.

> > Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?
>
> Terrible idea, because if a vote gets called on someone, most people will think “Well, if he got a vote called on him, he must have done something wrong…BAN” and vote yes. Meaning it could easily be abused by trolls. Even more so if they join up and form teams together. I don’t want to be paranoid when I go online.

Except thats not how it works in L4D2 at all.

On topic, please.
Can anything be done about people helping the opposing team in an arranged way?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

> > > Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?
> >
> > Terrible idea, because if a vote gets called on someone, most people will think “Well, if he got a vote called on him, he must have done something wrong…BAN” and vote yes. Meaning it could easily be abused by trolls. Even more so if they join up and form teams together. I don’t want to be paranoid when I go online.
>
> Except thats not how it works in L4D2 at all.

…Actually, it is. Votes are called on people all the time when people did nothing wrong. Prime example is when someone dies. The team’s instant reaction is always “That person must suck” and call a vote on him, even if they have no clue as to how he died. Hell, I’ve seen votes called on people for taking the last medkit when they needed it more than the person who called the vote. I’ve even seen people call votes, then accuse another player of calling that vote, then someone else callse a vote on that player, banning them. I’ve played enough L4D to know that this is a terrible idea. Bear in mind the L4D community is actually more mature than the Halo community.

> HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/medium/000/011/638/Bamboozled.jpg

> > > > Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?
> > >
> > > Terrible idea, because if a vote gets called on someone, most people will think “Well, if he got a vote called on him, he must have done something wrong…BAN” and vote yes. Meaning it could easily be abused by trolls. Even more so if they join up and form teams together. I don’t want to be paranoid when I go online.
> >
> > Except thats not how it works in L4D2 at all.
>
> Bear in mind the L4D community is actually more mature than the Halo community.

Son, there is no “mature” gaming community in the entire universe.

> > > > Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?
> > >
> > > Terrible idea, because if a vote gets called on someone, most people will think “Well, if he got a vote called on him, he must have done something wrong…BAN” and vote yes. Meaning it could easily be abused by trolls. Even more so if they join up and form teams together. I don’t want to be paranoid when I go online.
> >
> > Except thats not how it works in L4D2 at all.
>
> …Actually, it is. Votes are called on people all the time when people did nothing wrong. Prime example is when someone dies. The team’s instant reaction is always “That person must suck” and call a vote on him, even if they have no clue as to how he died. Hell, I’ve seen votes called on people for taking the last medkit when they needed it more than the person who called the vote. I’ve even seen people call votes, then accuse another player of calling that vote, then someone else callse a vote on that player, banning them. I’ve played enough L4D to know that this is a terrible idea. Bear in mind the L4D community is actually more mature than the Halo community.

People call votes all the time, but its rare to see one get passed for no reason. Your typical vote kicks revolve around the player in question being extremely horrible (using med kits when they are already green, not sharing pills/adrenaline, etc), or people that team kill, people split screening with guests, and people that don’t try to save others when they easily could.

> > > > > Can we all agree, that the team veto system where you could boot someone from Left for dead would have been a better idea to steal than CoD’s killcams?
> > > >
> > > > Terrible idea, because if a vote gets called on someone, most people will think “Well, if he got a vote called on him, he must have done something wrong…BAN” and vote yes. Meaning it could easily be abused by trolls. Even more so if they join up and form teams together. I don’t want to be paranoid when I go online.
> > >
> > > Except thats not how it works in L4D2 at all.
> >
> > Bear in mind the L4D community is actually more mature than the Halo community.
>
> Son, there is no “mature” gaming community in the entire universe.

But they do have different levels of maturity. L4D community is relatively speaking more mature, given that it’s a team focused game.

QQ

This friendly fire off -Yoink- is annoying, Halo is meant to have betrayals.

It was that hard to betray him? Wow this game is harder than I thought.