Just wondering....?

Lets say JiP was taken out of the game tomorrow, how would you feel?

Honestly I would be very happy.

I wouldn’t really mind much if it is kept or removed, but its a feature that serves a purpose so I think it should stay. It could use a few more tweaks ill admit though.

I’d feel pretty good about it. Would it suck when teammates quit? Sure, but that is fa easier to handle than being lumped into losing games nearly every time you try to play the game. You could just quit, but you could do the same if your teammates drop like flies as well.

I wouldn’t mind too much either way since I’m pretty used to JIP when I play Halo: CE MP on the PC.

Wouldn’t bother me

> I wouldn’t mind too much either way since I’m pretty used to JIP when I play Halo: CE MP on the PC.

that’s different because in Halo 1 you can choose which game you join.

I would be angry about it… There should be ranked playlists that do not have JiP but for the rest of us JiP keeps the pace of games up… I am sick of being the only one left in games of BTB, JiP has been great.

Then the old complaints about entire teams quitting except for one guy would return.

> Then the old complaints about entire teams quitting except for one guy would return.

Then just quit. Much better than getting thrashed on a losing team because the game decided that was the best game to throw you in.

The forums would switch from complaining about joining loosing matches to complaining about people quitting and being down players. 343i can’t win either way.

JiP was never needed in past games, ranked ppl didnt quit that much, social people quit more but even still, never in my time on the game (halo 3) was i sitting there like damit man people quit every game FML. The solution is simple regardless, ban people for longer than an hour and make uneven games not count towards rank and make it so if somebody quits, make it so the others have the option to quit or something, what im getting at is JIP is a joke way to solve a very small issue and its implementation just creates more issues.

I’d be very aggravated if they were to remove it.
I hear people complain about joining a hopeless match too often.
I’ve never joined a match that was too far gone to turn, and I play Halo 4 A LOT.
So I feel most people are just exaggerating to make it sound worse than it is.

I hated it when players quit before.
JIP is a great thing.

> > I wouldn’t mind too much either way since I’m pretty used to JIP when I play Halo: CE MP on the PC.
>
> that’s different because in Halo 1 you can choose which game you join.

However, it is still JIP since you don’t really know what team you are put in until you join.

I’d be rejoicing! lol jk not rejoicing, but I’d sure as hell be happy if they did.

> Lets say JiP was taken out of the game tomorrow, how would you feel?

VERY VERY HAPPY!

it would be a good start. Then all you have to do is punish people that quit with a 1 hour ban. If you are too worried about lagging out then, every 2 quits = 1 hour ban from matchmaking. This would really cut down on quitting and provide a better experience for everybody. Why they continue to reward people that quit is beyond me. Rather than trying all this crazy stuff like JIP just fix the real problem, stop people from quitting in the first place and problem solved.

I once joined a match against a team clan in CTF on Relay, they all had matching emblems. My entire team quit, leaving me in the match alone. By the time JIP kicked in and gave me teammates, it was 2-0 in the clan’s favor. I managed to rush the enemy flag continually while my no-mic-random team held down our flag defense. We won 5-3.

It’s not impossible for JIP to make a difference in improving the game.

As someone who has been playing the previous Halo games recently, I would be disappointed.

When people on my team quit, it sucks. When people on the other team quit, it sucks even more because the fight is too easy.

I vividly remember how crappy the JIP is in Halo 4, but I imagine with the recent improvements it can’t be nearly as bad. It has potential, and could finally end matches where one guy quits at the start of a match, then 2 more quit b/c he quit, then everyone else quits b/c the fight is so lopsided.

I hope 343 reads this, you guys have some solid opinions.