Just went on a killing frenzy with a storm rifle

I know it sounds silly since it sucked so hard in H4, but seriously have you guys tried using this thing in warzone? Once you get used to the extremely fast overheat, it’s so much more powerful than an AR.

(Not calling for a nerf)

It’s surprisingly good in H5 isn’t it! Same with the SMG. Automatic is almost the way to go now, especially if you’re having a bad day and your headshotting sucks!

How’d you manage the overheat? Also how’d you have enough ammo for 10?

The stotm rifle is insany powerful.

It makes empire a complete joke.

Second favorite gun in the game, right behind the Hydra!

> 2533274874477751;3:
> How’d you manage the overheat? Also how’d you have enough ammo for 10?

I would assume that pulse firing has a major role in it. Pulse firing a storm rifle keeps the accuracy, prevents overheating and saves ammunition since the shots are landing.

> 2533274852660538;6:
> > 2533274874477751;3:
> > How’d you manage the overheat? Also how’d you have enough ammo for 10?
>
>
> I would assume that pulse firing has a major role in it. Pulse firing a storm rifle keeps the accuracy, prevents overheating and saves ammunition since the shots are landing.

Pretty much this. A few were clean up kills, and I killed a guy with a brand new one, so I went through two of them before dying.

> 2533274802103078;2:
> It’s surprisingly good in H5 isn’t it! Same with the SMG. Automatic is almost the way to go now, especially if you’re having a bad day and your headshotting sucks!

Agreed! I usually end up spraying my SMG if I’m having an accuracy drought lol.

Storm Rifle is awesome in this game, I get killing sprees with it all the time.

I love to slide around corners and surprise people with it.

I just wish it was the beautiful Plasma Rifle :frowning: