Just want people who dont constantly leave games

Is there ever a game that starts 4v4 and ends 4v4 anymore? Seems like every game people are quitting and teams are becoming unbalanced and the game is rarely competitive. Add me if you’d like to play. I’m decent player from the H3 days, you can look me up if you’d like, I was a legit 50 in H3 and am getting back into Halo (or trying to at least).

GT: Detr01t Fus1on…look carefully. there are zeros (0) and ones (1)

You can add me if you’d like.

BaaaLockaY

I’ll play with you as long as you don’t complain and whine while we play. :slight_smile:

Well I hate quitters too and you are welcome to join me and my community to play some straight up Halo matchmaking.

UNSC Epsilon Fleet

Welcome to Epsilon’s Halo Embassy

Hey everyone, my name is Darth Baum and I’m the Fleet Admiral of UNSC’s Epsilon Fleet. This is a brand new clan for Halo Master Chief Collection. With a vision in mind we hope to create a home for Competitive and Casual Gamers. We have the best Administration team in PERSCOM as well as Field Commanders to lead us in the right direction. Thus, we will become a great clan that is organized and still be able to have fun and Game!

This clan will be following an UNSC Theme and organization. We will have a similar chain of command as that of the UNSC.
*In the future there will be ODST and Spartan Units and the possibilities are endless.

So now I have some questions for you!
Are you tired of playing by yourself? Would you want to lead a group of people?
Want to have a bunch of friends online, playing games you have, around the clock?

Well if you answered yes to any of the above questions Your Just In Luck!

Here Are Some of the things that We offer in the Epsilon Fleet!

~A wonderful website
-Forums that are very active
-Able to sign up for events
~Excellent Officer and leadership (not biased at all)
~An intriguing and fascinating ranking system
-It will blow your mind (maybe)
~The chance to lead your very own squad if you aspire to lead
~A fun-filled environment
~And Lastly, A clan that works for you!

Requirements for Joining
~Must be 13 years of Age
~Must have an Xbox One and Halo MCC
~Join the Forums
~Be respectful
~And Most of ALL, Have common sense

With humanity at war against multiple threats The Epsilon Fleet has answered the call. Will you answer the call as well? Will you join one of newest clans and be a critical part in its early success? We will love to have you be part of the Fleet and if you have any questions feel free to ask me at any time.

I’ll add you.

Gt: Dying Warden
invite me whenever I’m on!

gunnerdrog

ill add you guys, from ireland

gt: n0ct1z

add and invite anytime u want