just want answers :/

343, why did you remove squad slayer? Last night alone, there were triple the amount of people playing squad slayer then grifball, and grifball gets the bulk of the update? There are many things wrong with this update, but i think the removal of one of the best playlists is just the worst. I do not wish to get this thread locked, i would really just like a response, or at least acknowledgement, and maybe a just a reason why arena and invasion were ignored?

<mark>HALOTRACKER</mark>

It appears Super Slayer is supposed to be your replacement =/
This does not seem to be an equitable exchange to me though.

> It appears Super Slayer is supposed to be your replacement =/
> This does not seem to be an equitable exchange to me though.

unbelievable, squad was a very important playlist to reach

Squad Slayer removed? Herp Derp let’s all play Grifball.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This is maddening. Like, sell my -Yoinking!- game maddening.

I don’t want to play -Yoink- maps like Renova, Chateau, Kingdom, super awesome person Minor or whatever.

Squad Slayer had it right with a couple of good Forge maps and then the game’s originals. Now we’re going to see the original Squad Slayer maps less, and more of the idiotic -Yoink- that plagues Team Slayer. Including Sword Base? Get the -Yoink- out of here.

This decision was a -Yoinking!- failure. Way to take a -Yoink- and roll in it 343. You look real good right now.

this update fails.

in so many ways that I’m not even going to explain them all.

Just… way to go 343. I’m so glad I got my updated grifball and living dead.

Halo 4 is doomed.

Anniversary Squad Removed? Hurr Durr let’s all play Living dead for the Lulz!

> this update fails.
>
> in so many ways that I’m not even going to explain them all.
>
> Just… way to go 343. I’m so glad I got my updated grifball and living dead.
>
> Halo 4 is doomed.

god if these are mistakes they will make with halo 4, it deserves to be doomed

What’s even worse is that they removed bleed-through from the TU gametypes in all of the playlists, I can understand removing bleed-through from headshot capable weapons but removing it all together? Come the -Yoink- on. Now the only playable playlist for me is MLG, and even that is barely playable because I never have a full team.

this is a stupid thing to do, squad is the only thing i play, it is the least returded and most fun playlist in the game

a TU version of team slayer is a bad replacement

also, removing bleed through instead of fixing it is a stupid move

> > this update fails.
> >
> > in so many ways that I’m not even going to explain them all.
> >
> > Just… way to go 343. I’m so glad I got my updated grifball and living dead.
> >
> > Halo 4 is doomed.
>
> god if these are mistakes they will make with halo 4, it deserves to be doomed

Welcome to 343rd Reich Division-343rd infantry Jun

“Super Slayer” would be just fine if there was no Armor Lock. 4v4 works better for most of the maps anyway.

Anniversary Squad removed? Thats all i play. Back to Halo 3 i guess…

> a TU version of team slayer is a bad replacement

totally effin agree!! such fail sauce -_____________-

What a crap update.

Dear 343,

I understand the desire to make changes to the game. They are long overdue. However, removing the Squad playlist, an essential Armor Ability, and a game changing mechanic is just an absolutely terrible idea.

1. Why remove Squad Slayer? And to top it off, the only thing we get in return is Super Slayer, which isn’t even close to the same thing. What made Squad Slayer so much fun was that it had 5v5 and a score to 75. It was more…fast paced. Sure, having a playlist dedicated to TU will be nice…But it’s just not the same if it’s a carbon copy of normal Team Slayer but with the TU.

2. The removal of Evade is just stupid. Are you even going to give us another loadout option for Spartans in its place? I should hope that you’re thinking about which loadout to add, 'cause it certainly wasn’t mentioned in the Bulletin. Removing Evade only limits our variety, which isn’t cool.

3. Okay, granted that bleedthrough had its little healthpack glitch, you need not remove it from the TU. The removal of bleedthrough basically just reverts us back to the Vanilla Reach, but with a tad bit smaller bloom. Bleedthrough makes the game faster paced and helps fix that 3 headshots + a melee < 2 melee hits crap.

Your planned update is still several days away. It is not too late to delay it and fix these problems. Do the right thing, 343, don’t take away these things from us.

-Sincerely,
A concerned Halo fan.

I’m very disappointed with this MM update. Why remove a perfectly fine playlist? It would be fine with me to have vanilla TS, Tu TS, and Squad. Each have their own fanbase. I’m expected to go from 5v5 no AL TU slayer on a solid map rotation to 4v4, armor locking, no bleed-through on a plethora of so-so community maps and sword base? No thank you.

Squad Slayer had a great feel to it, it was fast and exciting. I’m going to miss it quite a bit. 343 should of just left the ‘competetive’ playlists well enough alone and focus on Arena.

> I would have been fine with an alteration to the amount of damage required for a bleedthrough kill to work, but nuking it entirely? Really!? sigh

such fail. squad slayer :frowning:

Please use the appropriate threads to provide feedback about the March matchmaking playlist update. Thank you in advance.

http://halo.xbox.com/Forums/yaf_postst61751_March-Playlist-Update-Discussion.aspx