Just wait

Haha just wait months from now Halo 4 will come out and it will be amazing! Then everyone that complained and whined will be all like “See because I whined I made the game better!” or the so called people that turned their backs on Halo and called themselves the “faithful fans that have followed halo since the beginning and fell betrayed” will be all like “Pshh I never doubted the game one bit! I knew it would be awesome!”

And you’re basing this off of what? If anything Halo Reach will be the best Halo game in the history of man.

> And you’re basing this off of what? If anything Halo Reach will be the best Halo game in the history of man.

It happens in every game not just Halo. Fans get, game comes out and turns out to be good then everybody is like “Yes! I knew it would be good!”

> > And you’re basing this off of what? If anything Halo Reach will be the best Halo game in the history of man.
>
> It happens in every game not just Halo. Fans get, game comes out and turns out to be good then everybody is like “Yes! I knew it would be good!”

Wrong.

Halo 2 comes out- Everyone thinks Halo CE was better.

Halo 3 comes out- Everyone thinks Halo 2 was better.

Halo Reach comes out- Everyone thinks Halo 3 was better.

Gee, what could happen next?

> > > And you’re basing this off of what? If anything Halo Reach will be the best Halo game in the history of man.
> >
> > It happens in every game not just Halo. Fans get, game comes out and turns out to be good then everybody is like “Yes! I knew it would be good!”
>
> Wrong.
>
> Halo 2 comes out- Everyone thinks Halo CE was better.
>
> Halo 3 comes out- Everyone thinks Halo 2 was better.
>
> Halo Reach comes out- Everyone thinks Halo 3 was better.
>
> Gee, what could happen next?

Pretty much

Or the game will be terrible and everybody who had ever liked Halo before will realize that 343 had just given them a huge middle finger.

> Or the game will be terrible and everybody who had ever liked Halo before will realize that 343 had just given them a huge middle finger.

Doubt that will happen.

Here’s the thing. I don’t play games online. I play Halo online. The reason for this is that nothing any game not called Halo has done has been interesting enough for me to want to play it for any extended period of time. The supposed changes suggest a fundamental shift away from what makes a Halo game feel like a Halo game. And if it no longer feels like a Halo game, why would I play it?

> Here’s the thing. I don’t play games online. I play Halo online. The reason for this is that nothing any game not called Halo has done has been interesting enough for me to want to play it for any extended period of time. The supposed changes suggest a fundamental shift away from what makes a Halo game feel like a Halo game. And if it no longer feels like a Halo game, why would I play it?

But to tell you the truth I kind of want it to change and be a bit more like CoD.

> But to tell you the truth I kind of want it to change and be a bit more like CoD.

Why not just play Call of Duty?