Just tough luck.

I’m having one of those, those days where nothing goes my way. I was playing some slayer on regret and I had such a terrible game. To begin, I threw a plasma nade from the other side of the map trying to get a kill, which I did, but it was an ally, man, it was -1 at that moment. Then I managed to get two perfect kills but everything went down hill from that moment, I was about to get a third kill in a row but a grenade from nowhere which drained all my shield and got killed by the enemy I was fighting. Then I threw a frag nade, the worst grenade throw ever. hit the roof and it came back to me and once again draiend all my shield, and for my already terrible luck, it just got worse, an enemy was behind me, I did the all the job for him. Besides the fact I missed too many easy shots which lead to my deaths. Then I was able to recover some ground, but we eventually lost the game and I believe it was my faul in a vast majority. Any tips to shake off this bad luck of me? :frowning:

Action sack or custom games to warm up. Action sack is the last remaining casual playlist with minimal sweaties. Perfect place to warm up for major league sweat playlists.

I get those days once in a while and just basically jump onto another game since I know myself and frustration will get the best of me.

> 2533274975565198;2:
> Action sack or custom games to warm up. Action sack is the last remaining casual playlist with minimal sweaties. Perfect place to warm up for major league sweat playlists.

Yeah, something more relaxing would be a good way to warm up and destroy the enem team.

> 2533274882470955;3:
> I get those days once in a while and just basically jump onto another game since I know myself and frustration will get the best of me.

And a controller gets broken. LOL.

Some days you eat the bear. Some days the bear eats you.

> 2533274873843883;6:
> Some days you eat the bear. Some days the bear eats you.

The bear has been eating me for a couple weeks

> 2533274975565198;2:
> Action sack or custom games to warm up. Action sack is the last remaining casual playlist with minimal sweaties. Perfect place to warm up for major league sweat playlists.

I agree with this, Try practicing your aim and grenade throws in custom games.

Yeah the grenades are like nukes in Halo 5, I always try to bounce the frags toward the enemy the best I can to get a for sure kill.

> 2535429325033443;7:
> > 2533274873843883;6:
> > Some days you eat the bear. Some days the bear eats you.
>
> The bear has been eating me for a couple weeks

This bear has been eating me since October of 2015. I finally took myself off the menu in just the last few weeks. I’ll still play a round here and there with a friend, and I actually enjoy them now that I’m off the matchmaking treadmill, but overall I’m finding the time away to be a really good thing.

The only other option is…

Go play something else lol
Either that or like said above warm up in customs or action sack since there is not a lot of sweats in those playlists but I normally go for the 1st option

Warm up with FF or social playlists. Or take a break come back fresh.

> 2533274873843883;10:
> > 2535429325033443;7:
> > > 2533274873843883;6:
> > > Some days you eat the bear. Some days the bear eats you.
> >
> > The bear has been eating me for a couple weeks
>
> This bear has been eating me since October of 2015. I finally took myself off the menu in just the last few weeks. I’ll still play a round here and there with a friend, and I actually enjoy them now that I’m off the matchmaking treadmill, but overall I’m finding the time away to be a really good thing.

A rest from the grind can do wonders for you.

> 2533274907200114;13:
> > 2533274873843883;10:
> > > 2535429325033443;7:
> > > > 2533274873843883;6:
> > > > Some days you eat the bear. Some days the bear eats you.
>
> A rest from the grind can do wonders for you.

Absolutely. While I want that Achilles helmet one day, the strain of constantly playing Halo is taking its toll on me, which is why I’m playing Dead By Daylight more often now. Nice to mix things up every now and then.

i had bad days myself sometimes, Just keep playing, try some firefight or something similar to just relax for a few.games. Do that or just take day off. All of those really help clear your mind and remember that you still need to have fun

I had to grind for the first 4-6 weeks of playing this game after playing Reach for so many years. I was getting eaten alive.
Granted, I don’t play ranked slayer, but I should have my overall K/D back above 1 within a week or 2.
It was a struggle to get to the point where I actually enjoy it.

Don’t be too hard on yourself. It happens to the best of us.

Me when I play by myself

-" Are you KIDDING ME!?"
-"OMG…why!.!!!
-::inaudible noises, grunts::
-::punches thigh out of frustration.::

• “feels bad man…”
  • welp…looks like tonights halo 5 session lasted 1 entire match"

Me with my friends

• " bro did you just nade yourself?"
    Me - " hahaha yea , omg that was such a bad nade!"
    -::team of friends laughs , says don’t worry , one time they somehow stuck themselve with plasma nades, and another rocketted himself into oblivion handing rockets over to the enemy::
  • ::Frustration subsides…I begin to play a little better by a team mate suggesting I stick nearby and play support::
    -:: looks at thigh…dear friend…tonight you will feel no pain::
  • 2 hours go by " dang we’ve been playing for 2 hours already!?"

Playing with friends > playing alone.

Using a mic helps us rage friendly guys who yell out wtf every time they die to not say that.

Shake it off bro, we all have bad games sometimes. If you have some friends, hopefully you play with them. It makes a world of a difference, and sometimes you even have fun when you don’t win.