Just to make sure, question about skins

ALL of the skins will be eventually available to the people who didnt buy any of the special crap right?

I know they are doing it for the preorder bonuses, but what about the LE bonuses?

I also hope they dont mean like a year after h5 is already out that itll become free then.

I hope not there bonuses for a reason it’d be like an infomercial where they say first 50 callers get a free armor skin but everyone actually gets it.

No thanks, i dont think the amount of money you have in real life should affect you in a game like halo.

> No thanks, i dont think the amount of money you have in real life should affect you in a game like halo.

this is just looks gives you no advantage.

okay so for the preorder bonus skins, those will be released all to the public after the game is out prob for a month or so is my guess, maybe sooner, or with the first map pack, but for the LE, console, and the season pass stuff you prob have to get those to get those exclusives, i dont see those getting released to the public, and gamestop confirmed the pre order skins will be released to all. but the others not likely because like reachs flaming helmet, it was not released to all

I wonder what will be 343’s flaming helmet?

I will be pretty pissed having spent a bill to have the extras only for Joe Blow to eventually get the same thing for free.

I doubt it…

> I will be pretty pissed having spent a bill to have the extras only for Joe Blow to eventually get the same thing for free.
>
> I doubt it…

I think it will only be Preorder exclusives, not including LE exclusives.