Just throwing out some ideas...

Alright, so I just completed the campaign, and have already known about the civil war and branching off of covenant, I wasn’t so confused about still being attacked by elite. It got me thinking, and I know I’ll be flamed for this, what about a side Halo game, with some sort of Covenant main character, somehow involving the civil war? Or even the events of Halo 4? It would give some sort of insight to people who don’t like reading books, (or even waypoint at all). I was one the few HUGE fans of Reach and loved the story they made there, and ODST’s story was even somewhat interesting to me. Just seems like something they could do, even adding multiplayer for those of us who miss playing as elites.

You mean like a Covenant Expanison pack?.. That’s actually a really cool idea!

I don’t want to see or hear any mention of a new Halo game, even if it’s a Halo Trading Card game, until this one is patched and well on its way.

Something like that. Thanks, glad someone agreed.

> I don’t want to see or hear any mention of a new Halo game, even if it’s a Halo Trading Card game, until this one is patched and well on its way.

I sort of felt the same way after Cortana, but seriously, can’t base an entire award winning game series off of things not being patched. At least you have it. And so far I’ve experienced nothing game-breaking.