just stop it!

Hello Halo community!
I have not played MCC for over a month now and today I checked waypoint for the first time in months.
it has come to my attention that these forums are STILL full of complaints about the game being broken and so it is with a heavy heart that I tell you this…MCC is dead…if this is not obvious by now and you still support 343 then you are not a true halo fan. if 343 actually cared about this game then they would have pulled it from retail and digital store fronts until they fixed it…but NO they just kept releasing patches and then patching those patches all the while hyping the -Yoink- out of Halo 5 as if any self respecting Halo player would forget what a terrible fail MCC was.
what I am trying to say is…343 does not give a -Yoink- about this game and never will.
I am considering letting my XBL Gold subscription expire and wait till Halo 5 drops to see if its worth paying $60 dollars a year for games i could get on Steam for 1/2 the price.
-end rant-
good day to you all!

I like how people claim it’s dead but yet MCC appears in the Xbox live top ten most played games quite regularly. Sure it’s not the top game any more but it’s still fun to play. Also it’s quite a feat for a game that is made of a bunch of old games and has issues and still makes the top ten! I would say that the halo franchise, while some what hurting now, is far from dead.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I like how people claim it’s dead but yet MCC appears in the Xbox live top ten most played games quite regularly. Sure it’s not the top game any more but it’s still fun to play. Also it’s quite a feat for a game that is made of a bunch of old games and has issues and still makes the top ten! I would say that the halo franchise, while some what hurting now, is far from dead.

I hope your right.

A true Halo fan would and will stick with it and keep playing, the game is a lot better than it was. Not amazing by any means but good, you saying that the forums are “STILL full of complaints” and then go on to complain yourself. The game runs great for me just a few annoyences here and there, if you don’t want to play it anymore then don’t, everyone on the forum doesn’t need to know about it. It’s been astablished that Halo Mcc will never be updated to a perfect state so let’s just leave it be with the complaining and how you think that Halo 5 won’t deserve your $60 at launch. Also, if Halo Mcc was as you claim “dead” there wouldn’t be hundreds if not thousands of people still playing it like myself, Halo is not dead and in my opinion it’s being made better in terms of playstyle and competitiveness. My rant about your rant over. Peace. (y)

> 2535425093810577;4:
> A true Halo fan would and will stick with it and keep playing, the game is a lot better than it was. Not amazing by any means but good, you saying that the forums are “STILL full of complaints” and then go on to complain yourself. The game runs great for me just a few annoyences here and there, if you don’t want to play it anymore then don’t, everyone on the forum doesn’t need to know about it. It’s been astablished that Halo Mcc will never be updated to a perfect state so let’s just leave it be with the complaining and how you think that Halo 5 won’t deserve your $60 at launch. Also, if Halo Mcc was as you claim “dead” there wouldn’t be hundreds if not thousands of people still playing it like myself, Halo is not dead and in my opinion it’s being made better in terms of playstyle and competitiveness. My rant about your rant over. Peace. (y)

Stop with the ‘a true Halo fan would’ nonsense. It makes you look silly.

When you run into the same guys most of your game session you know the population isn’t healthy

It’s number nine right now, OP, but it’s around 7-8 most days.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I like how people claim it’s dead but yet MCC appears in the Xbox live top ten most played games quite regularly. Sure it’s not the top game any more but it’s still fun to play. Also it’s quite a feat for a game that is made of a bunch of old games and has issues and still makes the top ten! I would say that the halo franchise, while some what hurting now, is far from dead.

“Sure it’s not the top game ANY MORE”, and “is FAR from dead”?

Come back down to Earth dude.

H5 will be it’s final nail in the coffin.

> 2533274855415912;8:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > I like how people claim it’s dead but yet MCC appears in the Xbox live top ten most played games quite regularly. Sure it’s not the top game any more but it’s still fun to play. Also it’s quite a feat for a game that is made of a bunch of old games and has issues and still makes the top ten! I would say that the halo franchise, while some what hurting now, is far from dead.
>
>
> “Sure it’s not the top game ANY MORE”, and “is FAR from dead”?
>
> Come back down to Earth dude.
>
> H5 will be it’s final nail in the coffin.

Come back to earth? Ok then how is a game that makes the top ten most played game… means dead?

MCC is ranked #10 right now as most played but yeah that means it’s dead… maybe for some but to me that means it’s doing alright.

Halo MCC isn’t dead. It’s quite the testament to the game and the entire series that I’m willing to put up with this many bugs and still have an absolute blast playing it

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274855415912;8:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > I like how people claim it’s dead but yet MCC appears in the Xbox live top ten most played games quite regularly. Sure it’s not the top game any more but it’s still fun to play. Also it’s quite a feat for a game that is made of a bunch of old games and has issues and still makes the top ten! I would say that the halo franchise, while some what hurting now, is far from dead.
> >
> >
> > “Sure it’s not the top game ANY MORE”, and “is FAR from dead”?
> > Come back down to Earth dude.
> > H5 will be it’s final nail in the coffin.
>
>
> Come back to earth? Ok then how is a game that makes the top ten most played game… means dead?

We all have different opinions on what is ‘dead’ which you can have yours. You’d have to be in the clouds though to think it’s been anything but CLOSE to dead since launch only shifting around at the bottom of the list. Not a flattering one when the next most popular game has 30k people playing it. Read your two statements again I quoted. If TMCC was ever at the top, I missed it big time.

> 2533274855415912;12:
> > 2533274816788253;9:
> > > 2533274855415912;8:
> > > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > > I like how people claim it’s dead but yet MCC appears in the Xbox live top ten most played games quite regularly. Sure it’s not the top game any more but it’s still fun to play. Also it’s quite a feat for a game that is made of a bunch of old games and has issues and still makes the top ten! I would say that the halo franchise, while some what hurting now, is far from dead.
> > >
> > >
> > > “Sure it’s not the top game ANY MORE”, and “is FAR from dead”?
> > > Come back down to Earth dude.
> > > H5 will be it’s final nail in the coffin.
> >
> >
> > Come back to earth? Ok then how is a game that makes the top ten most played game… means dead?
>
>
> We all have different opinions on what is ‘dead’ which you can have yours. You’d have to be in the clouds though to think it’s been anything but CLOSE to dead since launch only shifting around at the bottom of the list. Not a flattering one when the next most popular game has 30k people playing it. Read your two statements again I quoted. If TMCC was ever at the top, I missed it big time.

Well if some ones opinion is a game is dead that is in the top ten may as well say gaming as a whole on Xbox is dying. Between the issues and age of these games on MCC for it to be in the top ten says something. What other series could out the same games from ten years ago and be in the top ten… not many if any.

> 2535425093810577;4:
> A true Halo fan would and will stick with it and keep playing, the game is a lot better than it was. Not amazing by any means but good, you saying that the forums are “STILL full of complaints” and then go on to complain yourself. The game runs great for me just a few annoyences here and there, if you don’t want to play it anymore then don’t, everyone on the forum doesn’t need to know about it. It’s been astablished that Halo Mcc will never be updated to a perfect state so let’s just leave it be with the complaining and how you think that Halo 5 won’t deserve your $60 at launch. Also, if Halo Mcc was as you claim “dead” there wouldn’t be hundreds if not thousands of people still playing it like myself, Halo is not dead and in my opinion it’s being made better in terms of playstyle and competitiveness. My rant about your rant over. Peace. (y)

A true Halo fan wouldn’t *accept what 343 has done and is still doing.
The true Halo fans are the ones standing up against the terrible direction of late.

EDIT: Wow… “except”? SMH

> 2533274816788253;13:
> Well if some ones opinion is a game is dead that is in the top ten may as well say gaming as a whole on Xbox is dying. Between the issues and age of these games on MCC for it to be in the top ten says something. What other series could out the same games from ten years ago and be in the top ten… not many if any.

Dude don’t care if you call it dead or not. My reply was in regards to your statement the game was ‘on top’ before (which it wasn’t), and FAR from dead (which it isn’t).

I agree the game is rife with problems, but it’s a lot better than it was when it first dropped. And despite the problems it’s still a fun game

> 2533274816788253;2:

Ha hahahahaha. The bold line :slight_smile: what on release day lol

> 2567453894731895;17:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > I like how people claim it’s dead but yet MCC appears in the Xbox live top ten most played games quite regularly. Sure it’s not the top game any more but it’s still fun to play. Also it’s quite a feat for a game that is made of a bunch of old games and has issues and still makes the top ten! I would say that the halo franchise, while some what hurting now, is far from dead.
>
>
> Ha hahahahaha. The bold line :slight_smile: what on release day lol

Who cares about release day? Get in the NOW! The fact is MCC is in the top ten of most played games right now and if that means dead to you then move on. You won’t be missed. What really needs to stop around here is the trolls with the same cry stories like we haven’t seen them hundreds of times or them claiming they will never play again even matters to any one. If you are done with Halo I say move on… move on to another game. I stopped playing other games but my life isn’t so empty I feel as if I need to go online and make some big speech about it.

> 2533274816788253;18:
> > 2567453894731895;17:
> > > 2533274816788253;2:
> > > I like how people claim it’s dead but yet MCC appears in the Xbox live top ten most played games quite regularly. Sure it’s not the top game any more but it’s still fun to play. Also it’s quite a feat for a game that is made of a bunch of old games and has issues and still makes the top ten! I would say that the halo franchise, while some what hurting now, is far from dead.
> >
> >
> > Ha hahahahaha. The bold line :slight_smile: what on release day lol
>
>
> Who cares about release day? Get in the NOW! The fact is MCC is in the top ten of most played games right now and if that means dead to you then move on. You won’t be missed. What really needs to stop around here is the trolls with the same cry stories like we haven’t seen them hundreds of times or them claiming they will never play again even matters to any one. If you are done with Halo I say move on… move on to another game. I stopped playing other games but my life isn’t so empty I feel as if I need to go online and make some big speech about it.

Hahahahah. Now a troll when you don’t even respond to what YOU said. You sir are amazing lol

WHo cares huh but you can say it. Amazing how you are and accuse others of being. . You troll the other side and you can whine and scream at others but you sir do the same thing and it is very funny!

Complaining about complaining is, in fact, a complaint.