Just started playing Halo 3 again

And god does it -Yoink- on Reach

But anyways, I havent played Halo 3 in about 2 or 3 years and when I use to play it, it was on a different GT.

So I was wondering since I just started playing again on a new GT, can I see my stats on Bungie.net, or will they not show up since they arent updating their Halo stuff anymore. When I tried to log on earlier, it says that the cant find any stats on my GT.

Thanks for the help

bungie sadly no longer supports Halo and this includes Halo 3 stats. I believe at the end of march is when stats stopped updating for Halo 3 there. Waypoint has no stats for Halo 3 or game history so all of us who love Halo 3 are purely out of luck.

Sorry but B.net doens’t track your stats anymore.

P.S
I also tried to play Halo 3 after many years and I sucked! I lost almost every BR battle. I am trying to get 50 on Ranked Team Slayer but that’s going to be really hard. Wish me luck. :smiley:

> I am trying to get 50 on Ranked Team Slayer but that’s going to be really hard. Wish me luck. :smiley:

Good luck. TS is easy though.

> Sorry but B.net doens’t track your stats anymore.
>
> P.S
> I also tried to play Halo 3 after many years and I sucked! I lost almost every BR battle. I am trying to get 50 on Ranked Team Slayer but that’s going to be really hard. Wish me luck. :smiley:

I came back to 3 in jan and I was pants I really was but I’m getting back to what I was.just keep playing and you get there.good luck.