Just started getting this!

Error Code Error #10011 What is this all about? It’s locking up my computer every time I run Halo MCC!!

Anybody know?

Thanks in advance

Peace! :fist_right: :fist_left:

Lot of items on the internet on this (try a search using the search engine of your choice. Or try this:

https://appuals.com/smite-easy-anti-cheat-error-10011/

I just did that and did not work, I ran the anticheat,exe as the admin and it said it reinstalled it no issues. Then I ran Halo MCC and still did not work, I even deleted the program and reinstalled itgo it the same error. my question is why. It was working fine all day.

If none of the suggestions in that article worked (including the Antivirus & Visual C++ ones), then it might be worth a look in the Steam Community for suggestions.

Can’t see any mention of that error here in the Waypoint forum.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I had the same issue after upgrading to Windows 11. Basically my antivirus (Bitdefender) was deleting some EAC’s file. Therefore, I disabled the “advanced threat defense” and reinstalled EAC. That’s how I fixed it.

“Peace” of cake!

1 Like

Well I did something like that. I disabled may anti virus ran the EAC progie ran as admin uninstalled it then reinstalled it then rebooted my box then booted up MCC and it locked up my computer again. This really sucks!!! I never had a problem with this since it was installed Dec 15, 2021.

I have no problems with Battlefield 2042 and it runs EAC. No problems with Halo Infinite or COD or any other program for that matter. Just Halo MCC.

Here is what I did:
Deleted EAC
Delete Steam and Both H.I. and MCC
Made sure I deleted all files that had to do with EAC and cleaned my C-drive and cleaned out my registry to make sure their was nothing left over.
Went into safe mode and made sure I deleted any residual files that had to do with
Steam and any Halo FIles.
REinstalled Steam and MCC
Made sure all of my drivers were updated
Restarded EAC as admin
rebooted my box
MCC would not run and locked up my box
What a load of crap!!! A person should not have to go thru this just to run a game PERIOD!!!

Thanks for trying to help

UPDATE 6/23/22 Time: 2:05 PT

Here is what Tek Support Sent me:

“Thank you for your ticket. We appreciate your reporting that you haven’t been able to properly open the MCC after the loading screen. I understand how frustrating this can be. Your issue has now been logged with the development team”

Well no fix as of yet. :neutral_face:

UPDATE: 6/24/2022 time: 12:06

So just for fun I did a clean install of Windows 11. Then I installed the drivers and that is it. Then installed steam and installed Halo MCC. The ran Halo MCC and it still would not run. I have never had any issue with the Game when It was installed back in December 15, 2020 . I read the docs for Easy Cheat and it is a free public domain.
Humm. Here is the info of the program:

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

I’m not saying the program is bad, “NOT AT ALL” I’m sure its good but there are alot of people like me seem to have this issue EAC. I’m just saying well maybe 343i should see about getting a decent anti-cheat program.

:face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Same exact thing here. I tried uninstalling with revo-uninstaller, re-installed, un-installed the regular way, re-installed. Installed the lates Visual Cs too. I bookmarked this page so I can check back. If you get any resolution, please post, and I’ll do the same.

Well it’s up to the devs now to get this fixed. If they don’t have a fix within a reasonable time then all I can do is delete the game and lost the money I spent on this game and the countless hours spent modding maps for Halo 2a, Halo 3, Halo 4 and Reach. Now I will keep all of my maps just incase 343i Devs have a fix. I have not deleted the game but we will see what happens. It’s in 343i Dev’s backyard now. Lets see what happens.
For now I’m screwed paying for a game that does not work like lot’s of other’s like me that cannot play Halo MCC. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Side Note: The game works GREAT!!! when I turn off EAC.
Rumour Has it That 343i is working on their own Anti-Cheat Progie.