Just some suggestions to 343 Industries.

I just want to suggest some things to 343 Industries but before that I want to say I have always loved Halo since I played Halo:CE for the first time. I even participated in the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta and it was fun. I did not like the fact that there were not that many maps to play on and that the shotgun was not included when the sword was. That was one thing I did not like because usually the shotgun and sword were a counter balance in the previous game but enough about that. Have another beta for Halo 5’s multiplayer that includes the rest of the weapons and the vehicles because there will definitely be bugs that could be caught before launch. Another suggestion is to not release games annually, do not rush releases otherwise you will disappoint people on launch day with too many bugs as was apparent with the MCC release. The MCC release was disappointing because me and my brother were planning to play through the entirety of the games campaigns that were included, but couldn’t because the game would crash every other level or just wouldn’t load. My last suggestion, add something to either Halo 5 or 6 something that will completely blow our minds. I personally don’t have any suggestions as to what you should do but there are ideas out there consider them or blow our minds with something completely new. Anyone who reads this post, add your suggestions and opinions, but do not limit 343 Industries to your suggestions. I will not be actively replying because I have said what I want to for now.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t be able to make suggestions or recommendations to 343i, but if you have multiple suggestions, then why title your topic “Just one suggestion to 343 Industries.”?

I do agree that Halo games–at least in the main series–don’t need to be released annually. I like the idea of have a big Halo FPS release every 2-3 years in addition to something like Spartan Assault or Wars in the interim.

“Be excellent to each other.”

XBL and Steam: joystickjunki3
Battle.net (StarCraft II): hardlyLAMP
PSN: pacmaniac87

I’m usually down to play almost anything. Hit me up if you want to play sometime!

Sorry while typing I came up with more than one and forgot to change the title. Better?

I agree with adding something completely new, maybe adding a new enemy that causes the Prometheans, covenant, flood, and humans to team up against and maybe do what reach did and show us a tiny bit of the end before we even start. I don’t know maybe this is not even possible with the storylines so far but I think it will be fun to see what the future of halo is going to look like.