Just Saw GameStop Commercial

So I was sitting on SyFy, watching Saw IV, and then the Commercials starting playing. I got up to get a drink, came back, and a GameStop Commercial for Halo 4 about the Forest Skin was playing. Thought it was kinda funny.

Has anyone else seen that Commercial also today?

I haven’t seen it myself, but is there a link to it anywhere?

The one where the one spartan is blending in with the rock formation?

It was kinda funny. But it’s been around for a few days now.

> So I was sitting on SyFy, watching Saw IV, and then the Commercials starting playing. I got up to get a drink, came back, and a GameStop Commercial for Halo 4 about the Forest Skin was playing. Thought it was kinda funny.
>
> Has anyone else seen that Commercial also today?

I seen this commercial a couple days back. I am very pleased we are not only getting forest skin but the Arctic BR and a few other bonuses.

Also; was I the only one who didn’t see the Spartan wearing all white camo w/forest skin?

> I haven’t seen it myself, but is there a link to it anywhere?

I don’t have a link, for I do not know how to make one, but just seach “halo 4 exclusive camo skins” on YouTube and you can watch it there. :smiley:

> The one where the one spartan is blending in with the rock formation?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMWkiT1gy_4

Yes! That one!

> I seen this commercial a couple days back. I am very pleased we are not only getting forest skin but the Arctic BR and a few other bonuses.
>
>
> Also; was I the only one who didn’t see the Spartan wearing all white camo w/forest skin?

Couple days ago? My Commercials suck then! :confused:

It is super nice that we get the Artic BR now, and very nice to get the other bonuses too.

I didn’t see him at all at first. But now that I watch it a second time, definitely can see him now. LOL. Didn’t think Skins would be that useful.

Yer I saw that . It’s pretty good . Also Considering we don’t even have halo 4 , blops 2 commericials in Europe . All we have it AC3 .

> Couple days ago? My Commercials suck then! :confused:
>
> It is super nice that we get the Artic BR now, and very nice to get the other bonuses too.
>
> I didn’t see him at all at first. But now that I watch it a second time, definitely can see him now. LOL. Didn’t think Skins would be that useful.

LOL yeah, the commercial itself has been out on the internet for spell. At least Halo 4 is getting more attention ^.^.

It’s easy to notice after the second time, seeing the Spartan crouching down. The reticule would still turn red if players tried that in MP.

> Also; was I the only one who didn’t see the Spartan wearing all white camo w/forest skin?

I totally missed him the first time until that last part. Then after that, I saw him in all my later replays of the video.

That was pretty good, haha.

I missed it the first time. I think we all did.