Just relax with asking why you cant Download yet.

at THIS moment (time of post) its ONLY 7:38AM. Chill and relax people, it will happen today, just have a little patience and you be set. Best to jus say to yourself that you will be playing by the afternoon.

Hey, you’re the one that’s on insanities edge, don’t preach to me j/k :slight_smile:

it wont stop been seeing this alllllllllll night people dont do research anymore sad really…

> 2533274797255571;1:
> at THIS moment (time of post) its ONLY 7:38AM. Chill and relax people, it will happen today, just have a little patience and you be set. Best to jus say to yourself that you will be playing by the afternoon.

It’s 10:51 over here (est) what time will I be able to download my flight?

Sources say 12pm pst

People don’t know how to read, and I’m sure there are plenty of people under 18+ that are the ones asking “wHy CaN’t I dOwNlOaD tHe BeTa!?” A lot of people are misinformed, and refuse to educate themselves as to what they’re taking part in. They think it’s just some early beta, and all they care about is playing the game.

When I tell myself I can play it this afternoon and diesect the game but I relize my email was never sent, “How many other lies have I been told by the Council?”.

> 2535418380890951;4:
> > 2533274797255571;1:
> > at THIS moment (time of post) its ONLY 7:38AM. Chill and relax people, it will happen today, just have a little patience and you be set. Best to jus say to yourself that you will be playing by the afternoon.
>
> It’s 10:51 over here (est) what time will I be able to download my flight?

no ETA. The very first post from the Mods state that they are looking sometime around or after 12pm PST. so even if they release it at 1pm, YOU wont be able to download it until at least 4pm EST. As stated tho, they are basically aiming for an afternoon launch for them, so evening for you. UK… LATE night, possibly early morning.

The majority of these and other gaming related things usually drop in the afternoon. They want to observe the info so they’re going to want to prep and be ready to address any major server issues. Everyone’s got to relax.

> 2533274797255571;8:
> > 2535418380890951;4:
> > > 2533274797255571;1:
> > > at THIS moment (time of post) its ONLY 7:38AM. Chill and relax people, it will happen today, just have a little patience and you be set. Best to jus say to yourself that you will be playing by the afternoon.
> >
> > It’s 10:51 over here (est) what time will I be able to download my flight?
>
> no ETA. The very first post from the Mods state that they are looking sometime around or after 12pm PST. so even if they release it at 1pm, YOU wont be able to download it until at least 4pm EST. As stated tho, they are basically aiming for an afternoon launch for them, so evening for you. UK… LATE night, possibly early morning.

Thanks for the info, clarity is much appreciated :slight_smile:

Feels bad for people with slow internet connections; will take ages to download once confirmation hits.

Hope you guys make the most out of the tech preview! I will have to wait until the next flight XD