Just received Halo 4 Specialization Code

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why don’t you just give it for free, you greedy B*****D.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from soliciting or trading Microsoft Points or LIVE codes from other users.

locked post in 3…2…1…

>

He’s saying you’re greedy because you’re expecting to get something in exchange for a code you said yourself you didn’t need because you purchased the LE. Besides, a lot of people (myself included) weren’t lucky enough to have gotten their code at all. How about just being generous? 'Tis the season, after all.

I went out and bought 2 12-pack Halo 4 Dew XP sodas (6 games from each box) and gave both of the codes away for free cause I didn’t NEED them and I don’t want to be max rank. I already want to reset my Halo reach rank from being inheritor

I don’t have an extra locus code but if you have a android phone you can get it for free all you need to do is play the halo 4 king of the hill app and use a fake GPS app. It’s pretty easy but it might take a day or two. That’s how I got the locus helmet anyway. P.S. if you still have that specialization code and have nothing to do with it yet, I have been waiting for my code that 343i owes me for over two weeks and would be so grateful. Also my GT is DonkeyDude0207 have a good day.

> > Because the only thing I wanted from Halo 4 was the Locus helmet… But I’m greedy because I was looking to trade with someone? Makes sense.
>
> He’s saying you’re greedy because you’re expecting to get something in exchange for a code you said yourself you didn’t need because you purchased the LE. Besides, a lot of people (myself included) weren’t lucky enough to have gotten their code at all. How about just being generous? 'Tis the season, after all.

So… Since I’m trying to trade for a code that could only be attained through pre-ordering at a Microsoft store(which there are none in my state) or by playing Mountain Dew & 7-11’s King of The Hill app(which I can’t play because of using a Windows Phone and no 7-11’s in my state), I thought I would try to my hand here with a trade. But clearly that’s just selfish of me and I should just beg someone who has the Locus helmet and tell him it’s the season? Listen, I get it, a lot of people haven’t received a specialization code yet. But please don’t make it sound like I’m an awful person for trying to get the one Halo 4 item I wanted.

Besides, won’t the specializations be unlocked for everyone when a certain community milestone is reached?

Listen, I have a solution that could make everyone happy.

First off, if you have a Windows computer with at least 2GB of RAM, download an application called BlueStacks. With this, you can run the Halo 4: King of the Hill app (Download through BlueStacks) on your computer. Also, download LocationSpoofer through BlueStacks to fake your location to a 7/11. You can earn your own Locus Helmet, the Bulletproof emblem, and some doublexp.

Second, for the love of god, give that code to someone in the UK. They have no way to get a code right now, and here you are sitting on an extra one.

> Just signed into Xbox Live and was greeted with a friendly message with a code for the Halo 4 specializations. However, since I have the LE, I don’t need it! So I was looking to trade with someone for the Locus helmet.

Do remember what page you were on in the specialization thread?

No.
Everyone unlocks the specs at monday.
I just want the code a little earlier.

> > > Because the only thing I wanted from Halo 4 was the Locus helmet… But I’m greedy because I was looking to trade with someone? Makes sense.
> >
> > He’s saying you’re greedy because you’re expecting to get something in exchange for a code you said yourself you didn’t need because you purchased the LE. Besides, a lot of people (myself included) weren’t lucky enough to have gotten their code at all. How about just being generous? 'Tis the season, after all.
>
> So… Since I’m trying to trade for a code that could only be attained through pre-ordering at a Microsoft store(which there are none in my state) or by playing Mountain Dew & 7-11’s King of The Hill app(which I can’t play because of using a Windows Phone and no 7-11’s in my state), I thought I would try to my hand here with a trade. But clearly that’s just selfish of me and I should just beg someone who has the Locus helmet and tell him it’s the season? Listen, I get it, a lot of people haven’t received a specialization code yet. But please don’t make it sound like I’m an awful person for trying to get the one Halo 4 item I wanted.
>
> Besides, won’t the specializations be unlocked for everyone when a certain community milestone is reached?

Didn’t mean to make you out like an awful person. I wasn’t aware of the prerequisites for getting the Locus helmet either; seems like a lot to go through just for a helmet.

The issue that I’m aware of regarding the specializations is that a lot of people didn’t get them that should have, and no one knows what the community milestone is. 343 isn’t addressing this, as far as I know. Part of the problem is that the majority of those people are level locked at 70 (only SR44, but I wanted Pioneer as my first specialization). There’s no more incentive to play because any EXP you get is nullified, so people don’t want to waste a bunch of EXP by completing challenges and commendations.

> > Just signed into Xbox Live and was greeted with a friendly message with a code for the Halo 4 specializations. However, since I have the LE, I don’t need it! So I was looking to trade with someone for the Locus helmet.
>
> Do remember what page you were on in the specialization thread?

I received mine a couple days ago, and posted on page ~600-700.

> No.
> <mark>Everyone unlocks the specs at monday</mark>.
> I just want the code a little earlier.

When was this announced? Care to share a link?

I’m currently spoofing a location (I’m in the UK) for a spare Locus to do exactly that trade…

> > > Just signed into Xbox Live and was greeted with a friendly message with a code for the Halo 4 specializations. However, since I have the LE, I don’t need it! So I was looking to trade with someone for the Locus helmet.
> >
> > Do remember what page you were on in the specialization thread?
>
> I received mine a couple days ago, and posted on page ~600-700.

Are they going in order, because if they are I should’ve gotten mine already I’m on p537.

No. I didn’t know there was one. I actually had forgotten about the code, tbh. I was messaged through Xbox Live, so I guess Microsoft figure out E-Mail wasn’t the best idea.

> No. I didn’t know there was one. I actually had forgotten about the code, tbh. I was messaged through Xbox Live, so I guess Microsoft figure out E-Mail wasn’t the best idea.

That, and a bunch of people (myself included) who changed the email address associated with the Xbox Live account didn’t realize that doesn’t change the billing address as well, which is where that email would have been sent. I didn’t realize this until about ten hours into the timeframe where codes were being sent, and so was screwed out of a code, like so many others.

Hi, could i have the code i live in the Uk all i can offer is a 2 week gold :frowning:

You probably got rid of the code already but ill right my sob story.

I was a young lad making a buck fiddy by the hour filling gas for greasy truck drivers that passed by. Yes i had to deal with their rude remarks and comments. But it was money I was happy with my job.

A few years later and now im 17 making a respectable 2 fiddy by the hour. No more truck drivers im pumping gas for regular people like you and I. I usually give my hard earned cashed to my mama and papa so they can pay the bills. I do however get to keep 10 cents of each paycheck I get. After saving up for serveral years. Iv’e saved enough to buy halo 4 that is releasing soon! (You are probably wondering how I barley afford an xbox let alone electricity. To sum things up I go to my snobby rich cousin “franwenie” he does not share wealth only his humble abode"

2 days later i head to gamestop to buy a fresh new copy of the game right at midnight. Oh my I only have enough nickles and dimes to afford the normal edition of halo 4. “It’s okay” I say to my self. The LE version only comes with fancy map packs and specializations that will come to me later in the year.

after some months playing halo 4 I reach 70. I was very sad. Since halo 4 was my only form of entertainment. I say to my self " look up The Eminem Guy soon the new specializations will be given out and you will be having fun again in no time."

2 weeks later. Still no sign of hope. Lost. Lost hope in this company they like to call them selves 343. Not giving me the respectful code I deserve? Was it my fault? did i not opt? am i not 17 years old or more? last time I checked I was 17. Wait maybe it’s because I live in Europe and cant access them. Oh no that cant be it look at the moose walking on the roads.Well what could the problem be?

1 month later. Im sitting at my local library while I write this. People glare at me from left to write. Why are they judging me? They got a code and I didn’t who cares? I do. They know i’m Lesser than they are. They known im the scum of the earth. “The Eminem Guy don’t let it get to you man!” I say to myself. I shake my self back to reality. “I must do something about this.”

The next day i pay the rest of my saved salary at a phone booth. I put my 25 cents in the machine and gulp. I dial in Microsoft’s number. It rings. After several minutes a machine woman picks up the phone. “If this is a problem with a payment for microsoft please press 1” “If your xbox has the red ring please press 2” “If you did not receive your specialization code for halo 4 please press 3”

I Pound 3 with my index. I hear a crack. The pain leaves a single tear rolling down my eye. I must move on I say to my self. After waiting through 30 minutes of elevator music a man comes on the phone. “Hello how can I help you today.”

“Yes I am calling because I did not recieve my specialization code for halo 4, could you help me out sir?” “well” He says than takes a great pause. “call back in 2 weeks if you don’t get an e-mail or xbox live message giving you the code” “good luck” The phone turns to the annoying beep beep beep, that makes you want to tear you’r ear drums out.

I go back to my local library. I search the fourms. I see a fourm thread titled " Message here if you want a specialization code" I let out a squeal of joy.

And here we are now as i type this up again. You’ve heard my story. So please help a guy down on his luck, will ya?